Official Community Forums Home

Best Sex Positions For Different Situtations

mystofpric

• Members

"Creme" Brulee, one of my favorites happy.gif.

I must still be tired...I first read your reply to read as "Creme Brulee" On My Face....

I re-read and saw my first read was somewhat off...Or maybe just wishful on my part...:D

• Members

I must still be tired...I first read your reply to read as "Creme Brulee" On My Face....

I re-read and saw my first read was somewhat off...Or maybe just wishful on my part...:D

Tried maybe...... Sexually frustrated most definitely! tongue.gif

• Members

Another Position I find great... When waking up in the morning, with a morning Hard On, She is laying curled up, either facing me or facing away, if she is facing me, though still asleep, I will rustle around somewhat on the bed, until she turns away, though still somewhat in a Spooning position, and if she is naked, I will rub my Hard On the backside of her moist lips, teasingly caressing her arms, legs, breasts with my hands.fingers, soft kisses on her shoulders, until she wakens somewhat and starts pushing back onto my Hard On...

Always a great position to start the morning day....

:D

• Members

Another Position I find great... When waking up in the morning, with a morning Hard On, She is laying curled up, either facing me or facing away, if she is facing me, though still asleep, I will rustle around somewhat on the bed, until she turns away, though still somewhat in a Spooning position, and if she is naked, I will rub my Hard On the backside of her moist lips, teasingly caressing her arms, legs, breasts with my hands.fingers, soft kisses on her shoulders, until she wakens somewhat and starts pushing back onto my Hard On...

Always a great position to start the morning day....

:D

Spooning position for morning nookie, an excellent way to start the day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Spooning position for morning nookie, an excellent way to start the day.

I agree wholeheartedly, though it has been some time since I have last started my day in such an excellent fashion...Something which hopefully shall be rectified soon enough...

One can hope, cant One...

B)

• Members

I agree wholeheartedly, though it has been some time since I have last started my day in such an excellent fashion...Something which hopefully shall be rectified soon enough...

One can hope, cant One...

B)

Yes one can, and I hope one takes care of that soon!

• Members

It shall be soon, Just how soon, I dont know...

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...