Official Community Forums Home

Turn On Contest

Rob

CONTEST CLOSED

Winners are...

If you made a post and read this prior to April 1, 2012, just message me and I will send you a $10 gift card. :)

I was going to send out 3 or 4 but I thought this way would ensure it would go to people who are going to use them. :)

I hope this way of picking winners is ok with everyone.

Rob

• Like 2

• Members

When do we receive the gift cards?

Did you send him a message. I did and he sent it to me I would say within a day probably even less. It will be a code you will get in his reply message to you.

• Members

Still haven't received anything ?

Dont feel bad, I havent received much of anything in a Sexual way in a very long time... <_<

• Members

Yeah but I was referring to the gift card haha

I know you were...I was just a wee bit off Topic...LoL... B)

Thanks Rob!!!! We know you're busy being successful!!! :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I am a 49 year-old women who has a very young lover. If I could be doing anything at all right now, I would have him spread over the foot of the bed, while I tongue his ass. Then I would fuck that sweet, young ass as he strokes himself till he screams.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Y'all may think this is a bit kooky, but smelling my wife's underarm. As long as it's not too overly powerful. Instant woody, literally. Even when I'm otherwise not particularly in the mood.

Another thing: if she comes to bed naked. Just can't seem to stop my hands from groping at some point during the night. And before you know it we're in mid-fuck and still half asleep.

xD yes, it's... kooky all right, but.... that's... a great way to be kooky imo.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

To get me in the mood it doesnt take much a glance in my direction or a touch I think about sex all the time, but some of my turn ons are, a just showered man standing there dripping with his hard cock in hand, or watching a man work with his hands, my biggest turn on by far is watching two people touching, tasting, and fucking each other.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

The Coconut Oil is amazing, try warming it up, until it turns to liquid, not to hot. Dribble it on your mans penis or have him do the same, on your clit, massage. You will enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Reading some of the topics while I've been away, there are some definite turn ons here, as well as some things I've not imagined before... Different, but isn't that what makes each of us unique...Sexually unique is quite sexy...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Me? Right now? that's easy. My bf is an EMT... he's on a 48 hour shift so needless to say, when he's gone it's my responsbility to keep myself "happy"....

Turn on? For him to suddenly walk through the door.. grab me and ....

Bed. or. kitchen counter. him. me. my box of toys. handcuffs. ankle cuffs. him. on me. and in completely in control. now. PLEASE?

i miss him and his amazing...xxxx!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

my husband coming home, not letting me know....grabbing me, throwing me down on the bed, tying me to the posts on our bed and fucking me till I scream :)

What will turn me on right now would be my man laying on top of me with my legs spread, kissing all over my steaming body. His fingernails gliding across my skin and his tounge sliding up and down on my needy hot flesh inbetween my legs. Nibbling on my ears and lips, turning me onto my belly and clawing my back which makes me tingle. Last but not least when my man finally fills me with his throbbing cock. :rolleyes:

• Members

From responses here from women I would say it is pretty common turn-on to be manhandled by a horny guy. Good to know I'm doing it right. B)

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

Right now, a woman that truly enjoys sexuality and exploration.

• Like 1