Official Community Forums Home

Chat Room...

Rob

Hello Members!

The private room feature should be working in the chat room now. Let me know if it is not. To get into the chat room, simply click the CHAT link found up above in the navigation.

Also, I would like to do more contests on the boards but we need more participation. The contests are a great way for us to get to know each other a little better. :)

Thanks and please PM or connect with me on facebook.com/tootimid

Have a great night!

Rob

• Members

Hey Rob....Suzy and I tested it and it does work. Thanks again for getting that up and running. If I can do anything to help with traffic at all let me know.

• Members

Are you saying you can enter a private chat that no one else can enter if you wanted to?

Yup! If you go into the chat and click someone's name you get two options Enter private chat or ignore private chat. Click enter and a new tab on the chat opens!

• Members

Yup! If you go into the chat and click someone's name you get two options Enter private chat or ignore private chat. Click enter and a new tab on the chat opens!

Oooooooooo........Private chat !!! That could be dangerous ! (and lots of fun.... :rolleyes:)

• Members

Thanks.

Oooooooooo........Private chat !!! That could be dangerous ! (and lots of fun.... :rolleyes:)

Dangerous blink.gif? Not sure how dangerous it could get on a computer... Let's chat and find out.tongue.gif

• Members

Definitely much better than the old version. Old one you would have a bunch of boxes and have to keep track. This just put tabs right where chat is. LL it is basically an IM feature. Just you and another person.

• Members

Definitely much better than the old version. Old one you would have a bunch of boxes and have to keep track. This just put tabs right where chat is. LL it is basically an IM feature. Just you and another person.

I visited the chatroom last night at one of its busiest times I think at it was very quick and easy to use. I didnt notice any lagging times at all between when I submitted a message topic and it was immediately posted.

The private message tabs between individual users was also a nice feature that kep you alerted to new messges.

• Members

Of course the one night I am not around....lol

• Members

A house full of guests would do it....lol

• Members

Thanks.

Dangerous blink.gif? Not sure how dangerous it could get on a computer... Let's chat and find out.tongue.gif

Yes, it could definitely be fun !!! And just think how we could tease Ready--I was just thinking what delicious torture we could inflict on him from almost 3000 miles away ! LOL :D

• Members

Yes, it could definitely be fun !!! And just think how we could tease Ready--I was just thinking what delicious torture we could inflict on him from almost 3000 miles away ! LOL :D

I really enjoyed the conversation of BJs and the talent of women capable of drawing stars...:D

• Members

Excuses excuses..... It wasn't quite just like old times, but close!

That is great to hear.

I had fun last night on there too. :kiss:

• Members

It is great seeing it used again and full of activity. Thanks again Rob for bringing it back and also thanks to those who are helping to revive it.

• Members

When does people normally go into the chat? I'm excited to chat in there! :lol:

Thanks for the Chat....Thanks for keeping me company...B)

• Members

When does people normally go into the chat? I'm excited to chat in there! :lol:

I think it is the busiest after about 8 or 9 pm eastern time but from time to time you can catch others in there.

• Members

I think it is the busiest after about 8 or 9 pm eastern time but from time to time you can catch others in there.

It was fairly active around 2am Pacific Coast Time...Some lonely creatures with no one to cuddle were discussing some very intimate thoughts...

So any time is a good time, relatively speaking...B)

I hope to get in there again very soon. :kiss: :kiss:

• Members

I hope to get in there again very soon. :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, it would be nice to see you there sometime.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy