Official Community Forums Home

Woman Initiate Sex? Scares Man Why?

wendybird74

• Members

SexyPirate600.jpg#sexy%20pirate%20lady

I appreciate Pirate Wenches....

Here is another Wench which would have my own "Saber" standing Straight Up....:D

138024_1193367624_large.jpg

I was in a relationship that was similar to that, even though I was the one that initiated interest to begin with. It was very frustrating & somewhat of a ego-downer.

Some men, I've found/discovered/heard, don't care for a woman initiating sex. With this guy I was with, he told me that he was always the one that initiated it, and found it somewhat intimidating, even though I was the one that handed him my card and told him if he was single to call me. :rolleyes: Another guy I met at a bar told me flat out that he thought I was cute, but he found me too intimidating.

So, thankfully, those guys never became too serious for me, thankfully. 'Cuz if they can't handle me being me, they don't deserve me. So there!!! :P

• Members

I was in a relationship that was similar to that, even though I was the one that initiated interest to begin with. It was very frustrating & somewhat of a ego-downer.

Some men, I've found/discovered/heard, don't care for a woman initiating sex. With this guy I was with, he told me that he was always the one that initiated it, and found it somewhat intimidating, even though I was the one that handed him my card and told him if he was single to call me. :rolleyes: Another guy I met at a bar told me flat out that he thought I was cute, but he found me too intimidating.

So, thankfully, those guys never became too serious for me, thankfully. 'Cuz if they can't handle me being me, they don't deserve me. So there!!! :P

Sounds Fair Enough...

Just more opportunities for those of Us which dont mind a Strong Woman, In Bed or Out...

Sexually Speaking of course....:P

• Members

Sounds Fair Enough...

Just more opportunities for those of Us which dont mind a Strong Woman, In Bed or Out...

Sexually Speaking of course....:P

Non sexually speaking, do men feel emasculated with a strong women out of bed?

• Members

I know you type one handed...But some of your "TYPOS" are not due to one hand....:angry:

But, to answer your question....NO, I appreciate a Strong Minded WomAn by my side...:rolleyes:

• Members

I'm usually non-confrontational by nature, but it seems to me that when I meet a strong woman intellectually and one with confidence I tend to try to rise(get your mind out of the gutter) to the challenge, so to speak. Never intimidated, just challenged.

Randy.

• Members

That is a Pirates BOOTIE For sure Nice guys :) hope you all have a great day

• Members

Sexy%20cowgirl.jpg

That reminds me, I have to change the oil in the tractor.

• Members

Depends on your definition of "strong."

I know women who aren't strong intellectually but are emphatic about expressing thier opinions. I feel kind of frustrated with them, not emasculated. They are more like a lot of the men I talk to.

I like serious discussions with smart women. They have a differing approach to disagreements. They are open minded, non-confrontational, and non-competitive. They turn me on. I like the fantasy of taking control of a strong women in bed.

• Members

That reminds me, I have to change the oil in the tractor.

Dude, let me take care of that tractor stuff there for ya!!!! I might even wash it up nice 'n clean for ya!!!!!

• Members

Bird is you man better with this, since you first posted this?

It seems...He is much better than she first perceived... B)

• Members

There is a subtle difference, but I like it when a woman lets me know that she wants me to initiate sex more than if she actually initiates it. A little flirting will get her what she wants more surely than if she jumps on me and says, "Get it up buster!"

• Members

interesting that you know that?????????...... But glad to hear it! :)

• Members

interesting that you know that?????????...... But glad to hear it! :)

In Chat, she has shared a few things...

• Members

LUCKY YOU!

How so... :huh:

• Members

Not really...A few were present...I dont believe it was secretive...LoL...

• Members

Not really...A few were present...I dont believe it was secretive...LoL...

OH well, It sounded much more stimulating before... next time I'll have to keep my imagining to myself. :)

• Members

Bird is very VERY HAPPY with her boyfriend :) Thanks friends

• Members

Bird is you man better with this, since you first posted this?

I have had a very interesting Month to say the least so many changes and so many learning experiences that I feel a little over stimulated these days. my boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months. That is Huge for me, :) I have been struggling with where I want it to go so I kind of freaked out for a minute. He wanted to move in next door and I was like WOAH...... :) Yes I sad... I WAS LIKE :) Now that we talked about everything and I know where his head is at I cant get enough of him. He is is an amazing man not what I am used to I guess I am used to disposabale relationships. Being with someone I know will last I kind of want to have fun with it WHY THE HELL NOT RIGHT HES GAME. Tho I do have to say your show balling so on he did not like that idea gave me a....... YOU WANNA DO WHAT>>> LOOK :)

• Members

I have had a very interesting Month to say the least so many changes and so many learning experiences that I feel a little over stimulated these days. my boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months. That is Huge for me, :) I have been struggling with where I want it to go so I kind of freaked out for a minute. He wanted to move in next door and I was like WOAH...... :) Yes I sad... I WAS LIKE :) Now that we talked about everything and I know where his head is at I cant get enough of him. He is is an amazing man not what I am used to I guess I am used to disposabale relationships. Being with someone I know will last I kind of want to have fun with it WHY THE HELL NOT RIGHT HES GAME. Tho I do have to say your show balling so on he did not like that idea gave me a....... YOU WANNA DO WHAT>>> LOOK :)

Correction, Crap I need sleep....... I mean the idea of the snowballing thing and the other idea that was talked about lol... ok I am off to make some coffee now thanks friends. I am not ashamed to admit that I cried myself to sleep last night. I stood up for myself here and its been a little bit of a struggle for a while. so you do have to try to understand that my replies lately have been a bit all over. Thanks for hangin in there