Official Community Forums Home

Shaving Down Below

wendybird74

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Using conditioner is a must for me. Shaving cream causes bumps and irritation for me. And it must be a Venus razor. Heck, my husband started using my Venus so much, I had to buy him one so he would leave mine alone.

Also, Noxema makes a razor just for shaving that area. Its great and makes it just about impossible to nick yourself. It's teeny-tiny (maybe only a centimeter or 2 wide) so it really helps to get into the tight spaces. It has like a little "teeth" made of plastic in front of the blade. It helps to separate the hair, lift it and then whack it. I use it on and around the lips and then going down to my bootie.

• 1 year later...
  • Review Team

If you trim some of the hair(if you are just starting out), then start with a warm bath which relaxes the hair follicles or a warm wash cloth for a few minutes, followed with a light rub on baby oil and then your favorite cream you will find you will have a very close shave. Great razor is important as well. It seems like a lot of steps, but the results are worth it.

• Members

Now here it something I know about. I have been a competitive cyclist most of my life. As a result shaving is part of the job. I started swimming a few years ago, now more hair is gone. I have shaved down below and my legs for a long time. Conditioner is a great aid in shaving sensitive parts. New razors are a must with hot water and a good lather. Most women I have met tell me they like my smooth legs (usually smoother than theirs, LOL). The other parts, well let's just say having no hair to get in the way has been appreciated, at least for those with an oral interest.

• Members

I always shave myself down below, I love the way it feels. I usually use Sliquid shaving cream I found online. I've never had any problems using this product. And I always make sure I stock up on it cause nothing else seems to work well for me. Give it a try if you're interested. :)

_034.png

• Members
let's just say having no hair to get in the way has been appreciated, at least for those with an oral interest.

This is right on. We both love oral and hate hair getting in the way. Who wants to be pulling hair out of their mouth all the time? It's just an annoying distraction. We keep each other shaved clean downstairs. I like the look too. :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hair conditioner, hot water, and time! If you get it hot and soft, less bumps!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love my woman smooth, I really love giving oral sex and the smoother the better for both of us. I myself keep my cock and balls smooth and the rest trimed short and neat. When i shave myself and when I get the chanch to shave a woman, I use a electric razor (micro screen type) it works very well.