Official Community Forums Home

Costum Party

Frank82

• Members

This couple was invited to a costum party. The woman goes into the bedroom to change first. She takes off all her clothes puts a string through a lemon ties it around her waist and comes out of the bedroom. Her husband sees her and says you can't go like that and she says why not this is how I am going to the party. The husband says ok goes into the bedroom to change. He takes off his clothes puts a string through a potato and ties it around his waist. He comes out of the bedroom and the wife says you can't go like that. He says well if you can go as sour puss I can go as a dictator.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This couple was invited to a costum party. The woman goes into the bedroom to change first. She comes out wearing nothing but a pair of stiletto healed, thigh high boots. Her husband takes one look at her and runs to the kitchen, comes back with a saucepan on his head and a skillet hanging from rope around his waist. "If you're going as Puss and Boots," he told her, "I'll go as Peter Pan."

• Like 2