Official Community Forums Home

Initiating Sex

• Members

My husband’s sex drive has diminished sooo much over the last couple of years. I want it ten times more often than he does and almost always initiate it. He’s loving and caring and works a lot, but it still bothers me! 🤔

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

As far as who initiates between me and my wife, it’s a toss up :)

I would initiate by offering her a booty-rub which puts her in the mood; so if she’s receptive to the massage, she knows by now it leads to further endeavors. She’ll even proactively say “no strings” if it’s just strictly a massage lol even then she knows it’s a risk since you can’t help if arousal arises.

Secondly, I’m really vibing  and enjoying these responses, especially Sunday’s! Sex with your significant other goes far beyond  the act itself. We men are visual creatures by nature, but can’t lose sight that women can be in the mood and much more attracted to you, by knowing you’re there for them and make them feel valuable, beautiful, and the most important part in your life.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/30/2021 at 5:40 PM, Jennifer01 said:

In my relationships there's wasn't ever much talking about when are we going to have sex.  Generally he would walk up, or sit down next to me, and the hands started doing their thing. I can't remember either of us ever saying no. I guess we were always horny and wanting sex.  Having said that, my current relationship is quite different.  Withholding judgement for now.

Dewey and I have never told one another no,  we can tell when the other one is in the mood for sex together or with some friends of his or mine and we both go for the gusto