Official Community Forums Home

Panda Three-Way

Kace

• Members

Has anyone else ever heard the term "Panda Three-way"? I learned about it from this article on a site I keep up with:

http://goodmenprojec...anda-three-way/

A Panda Three-way refers to how pandas teach their younger males about mating. An older, more established couple will bring a younger male in for a practical "teaching" session. I had never heard of this practice before and I want to hear your opinions on the idea.

• Members

OMG.....Well HELL yes he had a great first time experience !!! He had a THREESOME !! LOL..

I'm SPEECHLESS that he told his mom !!!! (and his brother and sister too ?? ) LOL....

That's funny- it mentioned older "more experienced" couples actually volunteering to be the host couple for a virgin....

Although, I'm quite sure the male half of the couple would be much more excited about getting to pop

some young girls cherry than the woman .Ok--how many volunteers do we have here ?? :)

Thanks for sharing this Kace !

• Members

OMG.....Well HELL yes he had a great first time experience !!! He had a THREESOME !! LOL..

I'm SPEECHLESS that he told his mom !!!! (and his brother and sister too ?? ) LOL....

That's funny- it mentioned older "more experienced" couples actually volunteering to be the host couple for a virgin....

Although, I'm quite sure the male half of the couple would be much more excited about getting to pop

some young girls cherry than the woman .Ok--how many volunteers do we have here ?? :)

Thanks for sharing this Kace !

Your to fun!

....never heard of it, where did you learn that?

• Members

Wow. I can't even think. Yes I would love a threesome but a virgin?

I would have loved to have been the "virgin" back in the day. Wow almost deleted that. I say that as a 50 year old not sure what the 20 year old would have done. Oh wait yes I do run for the hills. I have so many issues.

• Members

I first learned the term from the article I posted a link to. I must say the notion intrigues me. I would certainly have done it back when I was a virgin! It was a condition I wanted to rid myself of as quickly as possible and if there was an opportunity to learn how to give and receive pleasure without being judged for awkward fumblings, all the better! And having your first time be a 3-way? Wow.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...