Official Community Forums Home

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Kama

• Members

Kama, good for you to find someone who is compatable. All the best to you.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2015 at 10:31 PM, Kama said:

Yeah, sex is about enjoying each other. This whole making "sex equal" is contrived, imo. I had a therapist that lectured me on this and thought that my giving nature would cause problems in my relationship, ha. I don't think so.

MY GF is EXTREMELY giving, in AND out of the bedroom, and not just with me (just not sexually). She tries to help people as much as she can. Now, there HAVE been times that she's wanted to stop and help someone on the side of the road, at night, and I had my daughter in the car. I had to tell her no, we can't do that, due to people that are dangerous, and I won't risk my daughter. They, most probably, have a cell phone, and they can call someone. I had to explain to her that we have to be more cautious, especially because of the risks, they're not worth it. However, since she's never had kids, she doesn't have that mindset.

Does this hurt our relationship? Hell no. We've talked about  how this use to piss of her other GFs. I think that, if you're in a relationship with someone that is ALL about them, and not of a giving heart, then, yes, it can hurt.

Then, there's also the part that a lot of people take advantage of people that are giving, which may be what your counselor was trying to get you to think about when they said that it could hurt you. Because, eventually, many giving people get burned out (speaking from experience with myself), and feel used, and neglected, and stop giving as much.

So, on its face, no, being giving really shouldn't hurt a relationship. However, being the only giver can do so.

• Members
18 hours ago, Tyger said:

MY GF is EXTREMELY giving, in AND out of the bedroom, and not just with me (just not sexually). She tries to help people as much as she can. Now, there HAVE been times that she's wanted to stop and help someone on the side of the road, at night, and I had my daughter in the car. I had to tell her no, we can't do that, due to people that are dangerous, and I won't risk my daughter. They, most probably, have a cell phone, and they can call someone. I had to explain to her that we have to be more cautious, especially because of the risks, they're not worth it. However, since she's never had kids, she doesn't have that mindset.

Does this hurt our relationship? Hell no. We've talked about  how this use to piss of her other GFs. I think that, if you're in a relationship with someone that is ALL about them, and not of a giving heart, then, yes, it can hurt.

Then, there's also the part that a lot of people take advantage of people that are giving, which may be what your counselor was trying to get you to think about when they said that it could hurt you. Because, eventually, many giving people get burned out (speaking from experience with myself), and feel used, and neglected, and stop giving as much.

So, on its face, no, being giving really shouldn't hurt a relationship. However, being the only giver can do so.

I think I should have clarified that my previous counselor was specifically referring to how me giving oral sex too much would be a problem. She also had laughed at the idea of being satisfied by giving pleasure. She said that she never heard of that. I think it's rude for a professional to laugh at someone expressing how they feel.  I agree with you on how if a person is bending over backwards in general for others, it gets exhausting. 

I just love how the guy I am dating didn't question me on why I'm the way I am in bed. He's not acting anything like the people that saw me as strange. This makes him so much more sexually attractive. 

• Like 2

You're absolutely correct!! A professional counselor should NEVER laugh at one of their patients. That's rude and unprofessional, no matter what the disclosure (unless y'all are cracking jokes, which I would be prone to do, even in a counseling session LOL).

Some people can't seem to understand how one's sexual preferences, likes, dislikes, etc, just because it's not theirs. It's sad, but it happens. You're absolutely correct!! Being accepted for what you like, and RESPECTED, especially with a lover. It's a definite plus! Congratulations on finding him!! He's a lucky fellah!

• Like 3

• Members
On 6/18/2012 at 1:35 PM, Sunday said:

I really enjoy giving. Receiving is OK, especially at first. I think guys (or at least this guy) need a constant increase in the level of stimulation for their bodies to remain interested. Laying back and enjoying her being in control, licking and giving oral attention are exciting and great fun for the first few minutes, but my penis tends to lose interest after the a while and I need more to keep it up. I begin to get a little bit aggressive and before you know it I'm in control and I'm fucking her mouth. Fortunately she enjoys it. When I'm doing her it seems like she can lay back and let me do whatever all night and her excitement just gets greater and greater. She has some amazing orgasms that last and last. I'm jealous.

once....just once....what is enjoyable about gagging, I love giving head but getting f'd in the mouth is a bit much.  I just couldn't get a handle on the thrusts AND I used chloraseptic for the next 2 days...no, not so enjoyable for this ol gal

• Members
On 9/15/2015 at 9:35 PM, WenWitch said:

69 is difficult for me because I'm totally concentrating on l8tniter and not myself.

thank you Wen...was beginning to think I was the only one who isn't crazy about 69ing.  kinda can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

• Members
On 9/14/2012 at 11:05 PM, Kama said:

Thanks, bbarney. Well, I have to realize that the men that find me weird or tell me that I should conform to a certain expectation have issues themselves. I did recently find a man that feels that many women do enjoy giving oral, and doesn't complain that I enjoy it either. :) Nice to see that other women feel the same way! It's a myth that women only do oral to please the man..I get tremendous satisfaction out of it.

I get satisfaction from knowing it is bringing him pleasure.  Does it make me hot? no, but I love doing it.  He doesn't get this.  

• Members
On January 11, 2016 at 7:00 AM, Tyger said:

You're absolutely correct!! A professional counselor should NEVER laugh at one of their patients. That's rude and unprofessional, no matter what the disclosure (unless y'all are cracking jokes, which I would be prone to do, even in a counseling session LOL).

Some people can't seem to understand how one's sexual preferences, likes, dislikes, etc, just because it's not theirs. It's sad, but it happens. You're absolutely correct!! Being accepted for what you like, and RESPECTED, especially with a lover. It's a definite plus! Congratulations on finding him!! He's a lucky fellah!

I am a sexual abuse survivor, so I think one has to be more sensitive when discussing sexuality. The last thing we need is to feel like we are a weirdo!   Come on...there's a reason why some us like the things we do. 

I mean-I think it makes perfect sense for a rape victim to not like Vaginal sex. When giving oral sex, we gain a sense of control. Being in control is extremely important to a survivor.  Why is that so hard to understand?  You're right that maybe others don't know how to empathize or admit that some people are just different than them. 

I don't know what's going to happen with this new guy.  I just wish I met more people like him in the past.  It does make me angry as to why I had to sit there and be lectured by others on how I "should" have sex, but I'm god I'm no longer around them anymore.

• Members

Kama, knowing yourself and your body well, there is no shame in what you like or prefer. The best judge of what is right for you is you. There is a sense of power and control in oral pleasuring and receiving. There is also tremondous vulnerability and connection. I don't believe there is any right or wrong way to have sex. If it is consensual and enjoyable then go ahead and enjoy. Any professional who is laughing at you or telling you that you are wrong for loosing what you like is either not well trained in sexuality or has prejudice that has not been disclosed to you prior to your revelation. Surround yourself with positive people, people who are sex positive and you will do well. 

• Like 1

• Members

First I'm not sure if or how to delete a post, sorry.

Second, Kama, that is aweful. You are a woman who knows what she likes and who she is. Anyone to think differently or call you a name that offends you because of your sexuality needs to look at him/herself first. You are a sexual being, that is wonderful, to be celebrated, to be liberated. In Tantric tradition sexual expression is one of the highest ways of reaching and experiencing spiritual fulfillment. I encourage you to be strong within yourself. Another persons negative opinion who doesn't really know you has no baring on who or what you are as a person or on your sexual enlightenment.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2012 at 7:38 AM, Kama said:

I've always been a woman that enjoys giving oral sex. I can get very aroused by it. In fact, I prefer giving oral sex over regular intercourse. I don't find intercourse as pleasurable as performing oral on a man that I'm really attracted to. I'm the type of woman that needs a lot of foreplay for intercourse to be pleasurable, otherwise it will hurt. Mind others, the doctors have said that there's nothing wrong with me physically.

With oral sex, I'm all revved up and ready to go at the thought of it. I don't need to spend 20 minutes doing foreplay or taking deep breaths to relax. No wonder I feel that oral sex is easier.

The other day, I overheard a group of men saying that women only do it to please men and that they don't get pleasure from it. Really? These men ranged from their late 20's to early 40's.

Are there any other women that feel the same way as me? Or is it rare that a woman truly enjoys giving blowjobs?

Hey Karma how much cum do you think you have swallowed. I think my wife is stuck at 22 gallons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2012 at 9:22 PM, Kama said:

Has anyone experienced males criticizing you for liking to give oral sex? I know this sounds messed up, but men from my culture have done so. They just think it's weird or "slutty" for a woman to put her mouth down there. Someone told me yesterday that men should be lining up my door for liking to perform oral sex, but there are men that judge you for it.

Right here darling!

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/14/2017 at 3:24 PM, tiedupnaked33 said:

Right here darling!

Thanks. I forgot I wrote that. That was from my Indian ex in college, who I blocked out haha. 

• Members
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:52 PM, Kama said:

Thanks. I forgot I wrote that. That was from my Indian ex in college, who I blocked out haha. 

So he is going without ha ha!

• Members
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, Kama said:

I guess so. I am taking a break from posting. I will be back later.

I'll miss you darling!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love oral sex. On any given weekend I might swallow 2 or 3 loads out of my husband and sometimes I get double the pleasure if his buddy is there. I am additted to cum and can't get enough. When he or Allen cums in my pussy I have them suck it out and give it to me. I suck his cock in the car, at the movies basically anyplace I can get away with it. 

• Like 2

• Members

After being married for 30 yrs I never get tired of sucking my husbands cock. My husband has to wear a suit for work so when at home he buys these extra long t-shirts and thats all he wears, no underwear no nothing. He loves being naked and rightly so, at 55 yrs old he still has the body I married all those years ago. Just watching him walk around with his cock swinging around gets me so turned on I can't help but want to play with it. I have swallowed many times on the couch while he is watching TV. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/19/2017 at 5:09 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

After being married for 30 yrs I never get tired of sucking my husbands cock. My husband has to wear a suit for work so when at home he buys these extra long t-shirts and thats all he wears, no underwear no nothing. He loves being naked and rightly so, at 55 yrs old he still has the body I married all those years ago. Just watching him walk around with his cock swinging around gets me so turned on I can't help but want to play with it. I have swallowed many times on the couch while he is watching TV. 

I have yet to get tired of it too. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think my favorite sexual act is sucking cock. I can manage to deep throat my husband, he is a strong 8 inches and very thick, my most comfortable cock size is 6 inches. I can litterly swallow the whole thing and my throat muscles message his cock head and in no time he starts bucking and cumming. My gag reflex is easily controlled which allows me to pleasure my men like no other. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 9/10/2017 at 5:54 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I think my favorite sexual act is sucking cock. I can manage to deep throat my husband, he is a strong 8 inches and very thick, my most comfortable cock size is 6 inches. I can litterly swallow the whole thing and my throat muscles message his cock head and in no time he starts bucking and cumming. My gag reflex is easily controlled which allows me to pleasure my men like no other. 

That sounds so hot. I can't wait to see the person I am dating.