Official Community Forums Home

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Kama

• Members

Oh heck, I love oral sex. I'm a total oral sex fan. When my husband and i have sex, it's always oral sex. I can never get enough of it. The more the better. It's the only way either one of us can orgasm. I'm also a big cum swallowing fan. I swear I'm addicted to cum. Seriously!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I do like everything about oral sex, giving and receiving too. ;)

I LOVE the power of giving him that much pleasure, the way his cock gets so hard just thinking about me sucking it.

How I tease him by bringing him to the edge time after time till he explodes throbbing in the back of my throat.

• Like 3

• Members

Oh gosh, so glad you posted this up! Yes I enjoy givng oral sex. It's something that's sexy to me, especially when a woman is pleasing you and you can see how she's enjoying herself giving you pleasure. Trust me your not alone on this. In the past however I hated giving head, but now I've completely changed my views on it now. Giving oral to someone I love really satisfies me and makes me happy. And the more I hear him enjoying himself, I don't want to stop, lol! Just want to keep going. :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think alot of women like giving oral sex,it's definatley a turn on knowing your making someone else feel good and if done right possiblua little crazy...lol..women are very sexual beings. Some men just need to learn to let us take the reins once in awhile. Its a pleasure for us as well as them..So win win...

• Like 1

• Members

I think alot of women like giving oral sex,it's definatley a turn on knowing your making someone else feel good and if done right possibly a little crazy...lol..women are very sexual beings. Some men just need to learn to let us take the reins once in awhile. Its a pleasure for us as well as them..So win win...

• 3 months later...

I just love giving oral sex to a nice man. Seeing his penis & balls to lick & suck is such a rush, tickling the head of his penis with my tongue is such fun. Then slowly taking him all the way down deep so his balls are on my chin just feels great. I love it when my man unloads his load of white come way down deep. Then I love to whisper in his ear that he is such a stud & I love your big hard dick over & over.

Waking up my man for an early morning blow job is also great. I love to suprise him as he wakes up. It is just great. I love it.

• Like 4

• Review Team

I love when I get a chance to do oral and to recieve it. Oh and when he makes me take it all the way in with some hair pulling.....good stuff right there.

• Members

I often get the urge to go all the way down to the base, but I start gagging long before I get there and have to come back up. I wish I could deep throat, but I've long since given up on that. His cock is too big and I think it's anatomically impossible in my case.

• Review Team

Since sexually I've always preferred women, I actually never really cared for giving oral to males. Women I loved giving oral to, but men... meh. I didn't mind. I would. But it wasn't a turn on for me.

My husband however seems to be a exception in multiple ways, lol. I LOVE giving him oral. Even more than I love being on the receiving end. I think it also has quite a bit to do with the individual person because of my experience with this. I just really enjoying pleasuring him and seeing what I can do get him going; it's better than foreplay for me half the time! Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I too, can only speak for myself.

When I'm really in the moment, and really feeling loved and taken care of, there is ZERO problems for me. I willingly WANT to give him a blow job that will blow his mind. If I don't feel like I'm being loved or if it just ain't right, it ain't happening. I feel bad because it's requested and I said no. But I'm sorry, if you want things to happen, ya go to put the work into it to get it.

As for him going down on me... I wish I could say 'ANYTIME' but if I don't feel right or I'm being self concious, I don't want it. I'll be a nervous wreck and that's just a mood killer! But BUT... If all is right and perfect, OMG... Let's just do eachother together! First to come loses!

• 3 months later...
  • Review Team

I personally LOVE it!! The power that comes from pleasing someone orally is more psychological than anything. Sex is a guaranteed nut, but oral is an acquired talent. I love to watch him shake, moan and grip my neck begging for more. It's a turn on in every way for me!

My pussy gets soaked, I'm pleasing him and all the while I'm just building that urge for him to fuck me like an animal.

I love giving oral, but aren't inclined to do so if my partner is selfish or if their penis is unappealing.

• Like 2

• Members

Not being a woman... I agree with the power aspect of oral sex. Being able to relinquish power to a partner is a very intimate thing. Now as a man I do enjoy oral sex being performed on me, but if that were the end I,would be disappointed. I absolutely love performing oral sex on a woman. Having her able to relax, enjoy, and take is equally powerful in my mind.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Wow-glad to know others are like me. Haven't been here in forever. Still struggle with feeling weird for liking bj's so much. Life is happy where im lucky to have a giving male lover that totally understands why I get off on giving head, lol.

• Like 1

• Members

Hi Kama, I don't think there is anything wrong with you. I had a girlfriend a while back that loved to suck my cock and she would rather do it than anything. She was a cock craving cock sucker !!!! Lol. She loved to eat my cum every morning, she called it protein :-) I have a really thick cock and I love to get it sucked as much as possible !!!!

• Members

We all enjoy what we enjoy. There is nothing to feel weird about. If you and your partner are happy who is to judge. And oral sex is powerful, enjoyable, wonderful, and natural.

• 3 months later...
  • Review Team

Here's one to resurrect for men and women both

I love going down on wen, feeling her wiggle ans moan as I run my toung slowly all over her sweet wet pussy tasting every drop of her love juice that she squirts my way yummy yum yum :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

• Review Team

lets revisit this forum for a fresh look on the topic only men and women post about it

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I really really enjoy give my husband a good bj.. Theres nothing like giving someone so much pleasure.. Besides it's such a turn on for me.. Love giving and most definitely love receiving!

• Like 2

• Members

There is almost nothing that gives me more pleasure than to eat my SO's pussy, and completely satisfy her. To feel her squirming, grinding her hips into my face,

hear her moans, and taste her

sweet juices is more than enough satisfaction for me.

Knowing I can make her orgasm numerous times, is well worth it.

• Like 3

• Review Team

:kiss::wub::D:kiss::wub::D:kiss::wub:

Its a wonderful feeling

• Like 1

• Members

I love the power of giving him so much pleasure, he gets hard just thinking about me undulating my tongue on the underside of his cock then slide my hand and tongue up around his head. He swells and his legs begin to shake before I take him all into the back of my throat for his eruption.

I said this two years ago and it's still true today!

We've figured out after he had a recent back surgery that if he stands at the top of the stairs with me down a couple it's the perfect angle to swallow that cock with no back twisting. He cums in record time and can hang on to the bannisters when his knees buckle. ;)

• Like 2

• Review Team

well I know I love the feeling I get when my girl is sliding my big shaft deep down her throat and now that shes having teeth removed im looking forward to a toothless blowjob :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: