Official Community Forums Home

Grooming

ladylove

• Members

We discuss if and how women groom their va-ja-ja and, what men find most appealing. However, we have never discussed if men wax (yea right :huh:) , or shave their pubic area. If they do groom why do they do it? Is it for there SO, is it because it makes them look bigger ;) , is it just because they feel cleaner..... What?

Men tell us if, why and how you groom yourself. Inquiring minds want to know. ^_^

(women feel free to voice your preferences)

• Like 1

• Members

I shave sack, shaft, and surrounding. I never would have contemplated it before my wife but she suggested it and I would never go back. The sound of skin slapping skin during more rigorous moments is a real turn-on.

• Like 1

• Members

I do not. I did once for the vasectomy, and did not like the feel of that skin rubbing on my cloths. I've also tried trimming but never kept it up; too many other things pulling me in different directions, and trimming just isn't on the priority list.

• Members

My Man shaves naked for me and I soooooooo appreciate it! B)

~the only thing he dislikes about it is when it it starts to grow in, its itchy.

• Like 1

• Members

I keep the underbrush cut back, but I've never deforested the whole area. I know what my neck fells like by afternoon if I don't shave in the morning. I don't need that sensation anywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's all about feeling sexy and having your partner think you look sexy... It's all good, just nosy.

• Members

My husband does not shave at all down under. And that's fine with me.

I think that each person has their own sense of comfort about their bodies. (He would HATE the stubble that comes from shaving)

I do love to pull on his hair and stroke it (it's so soft ) Now for myself--- I shave all but a triangle at the top.(a landing strip)

Although,there are times that I would love to strap him down and wax him like they did in the movie "40 Year Old Virgin".

LOL....I'm so mean....... :)

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I shave every thing bare. It started years ago for competitive sports. The hair would pull causing discomfort. The side benefit was better sexual feelings. I prefer the woman I am with to shave all as well. It makes oral sex that much more enjoyable.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

My wife keeps a “landing strip” although she has been completely shaven before. I believe a well groomed “area” is more appealing when oral sex is involved. I keep myself completely shaven so my wife doesn’t need to pluck loose hairs from her mouth during oral. Also to me, a clean shaven “nut sack” feels for more sensitive. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
5 minutes ago, GirlCrush said:

Well, I tried waxing... Not gonna lie... Freaking Ouch.. Im into pain.. But that was a bit much for my Kitty! :P

I had my armpits waxed for my wedding, and holy shit ouch. Can't even imagine a waxed vagina.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I started shaving a few years ago. Have to admit I almost always masturbate while cleaning up. I really do it so when we fuck I feel her wet pussy against clean shaven skin mmmmmm. I also feel very clean😍

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I, too, shave both my hairs around my crotch as well as my balls.  Once every 5 days or so I clean up.  My wife loves it, especially when she gives me a blow job.  She also shaves so we are skin on skin and love it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members

I've been Shaving my cock and balls for years. I then started to also shave my pubic area. at first I didn't like how I felt when I started growing in but I got used to it and keep it shaved every other day. Now I'm shaving my ass as well. my wife loves it as it is nice and smooth. Makes for better blowjobs and rimming. Also makes my smallish cock look a little bigger. Another positive thing is that you don't get pubes stuck in cock rings

• 8 months later...
  • Members
15 minutes ago, Mill said:

I would like to know what does the majority of the woman feel about a man shaving is lower part of his body or leaving it hairy 

Definitely shaved 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/17/2012 at 7:26 PM, WendyNY said:

My husband does not shave at all down under. And that's fine with me.

I think that each person has their own sense of comfort about their bodies. (He would HATE the stubble that comes from shaving)

I do love to pull on his hair and stroke it (it's so soft ) Now for myself--- I shave all but a triangle at the top.(a landing strip)

Although,there are times that I would love to strap him down and wax him like they did in the movie "40 Year Old Virgin".

LOL....I'm so mean....... :)

I would love to see your (landing strip)  WendyNY

1263559008_Deweybigthickcock-1.png.29f42bd862160622db824415ff1159ef.png

• 2 months later...
  • Members
13 minutes ago, Timeforfum said:

I shave all the time.  I feel cleaner.  Also for me oral sex and intercourse feels so much better.  I get my wife to shave bald for the first time.  When she felt both of us shaved she fell in love with how it felt and she said she felt cleaner.   So the both of us stay shaved....

Would love to see bald pictures of the both of you