Official Community Forums Home

First Threesome, What Are Good Things To Discuss?

gummybear

• Members

My boyfriend and I are having our first threesome this week, and of course we want things to go as smoothly as possibly. We've discussed everything I can think of (condoms, no contact with her after, ect) but from anyone that has been there, what are some good things to have discussed before hand? Relationship wise and sex wise? Better to plan for the worst and hope for the best lol

Also, I've only been with two men sexually in my life, and I'm a little worried about the possibility of STDs from her. He will of course use a condom, but as far as oral sex and such, does anyone have any advice? Honestly I was thinking of using one of those 'dental dam' things, but I can't imagine that not ruining the mood.

Sorry for the silly questions, just looking forward to this and want it to be a great experience!

• Members

You must be so excited about this !! Of couse safety is key and you must do everything you can do to avoid any STD's.

I know that it seems as though it would break the mood. You have to look out for yourself though. Just be upfront ahead of time.

Talk about it beforehand and have everything you need before that night. (just in case...)

Have fun !!

There are female condoms, by the way.

Open communication is key, and maybe draw some lines what each of you don't want the other to do. For example, no kissing her on the lips.

Also, if one of you gets uncomfortable, maybe a "safe word" that seems out of place so as not to get confused in the heat of the moment, to stop the action that's going on at the time, like truck, Twinkies, yellow, something you both agree on.

• Members

As a person who has had many threesomes in her earlier days, I can give you some great advice.

First and foremost, be prepared to loose your BF. Yes, I said it. I am not suggesting that every threesome, or even most threesomes end this way, but I am suggesting that it is a possibility. Therefore, be prepared.

Second, and the most important is to play safe. While I admit I DO NOT like dental dams or female condoms, I definitely don`t like STDs more. My advice: find someone whom you can trust and who has been recently tested for diseases. Then, play it safe. It is less fun for sure going down on a woman with a condom, but it is even worse to get HIV.

Thirdly, you have to have ground rules and specific ones. In the heat of the moment you may change your mind as to what you will or will not allow him to do with her. This is NOT the time to be changing the rules. If you do not want him to kiss her or fuck her, for example, then you need to tell him that BEFORE you begin. Then, if he asks or you change you mind, you remember that the rules were this and that. You want to remain comfortable with the situation.

Fourth, come up with a plan on what you are or are not willing to do. You say you have never been sexual with a woman, so are you prepared for that? Do you think you can really go down on her? There is a big difference between thinking anotehr woman is sexy and being able to eat her pussy.

Finally, after the threesome is over, do a de-briefing with your BF. Let him know what you were or were not comfortable with. See if it is something you want to do again. Do not feel pressured to do it again if you felt bad about the first run. No one is making you do anything you do not want to do.

Good luck!

• Members

Thank you all very much! Tomorrow is the day and all of your advice has been very valuable. Wish us the best of luck, and any last minute advice about how on earth I pleasure a woman or any threesome sex tips would be great!

• Members

how you pleasure a woman? Arent YOU a woman? Just do what YOU would like done to yourself.....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...