Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Email To My Husband While He Is Away On Business.

blewits

• Members

Here it is. Grammar bad. Punctuation even worse.

It's ENTIRELY too long but I really wanted this to be a tease for him. Something for him to masturbate to before he goes to sleep tomorrow night.

Don't flatter me with false compliments. Tell me what you like and/or don't like.

Deep breath. Here goes (in segments due to length):

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I started to think about what I would have liked to have done to you when you came home to get your bags before leaving for the airport.

First, you can bet I’d be dressed properly. I’d have on those big hoop earrings on you like. You know, the big hoop ones that make me look a bit slutty. I’d have my hair freshly washed. Soft and loose so you could run your hands thru it and later really grab onto it when I instruct (or beg) you to.

Maybe I’m wearing that tightly gathered navy and white striped dress you love that rides me about mid thigh. The one that I sometimes wear without any panties for you. The same one that has the loose cowl neck so that when you stand above me and look down, you can see right down to the mounds of my nude breast. My velvety nipples rubbing softly against the fabric.

My freshly manicured toes and feet are arched high in my black sandals. The strappy ones with the big buckle on the sides that might as well just say, “my wife is a whore in the bedroom”. The same ones I wear in front of your friends sometimes because I want them to know that you are the only one fucking the shit out of this hot piece of ass at night. The same ones at the bottom of my long, smooth, tanned legs that lead straight up to my freshly shaved pussy. Yeah, those sandals.

I’ve shaved everything exactly the way you like it.

You’re in a bit of a rush when you walk in but you can see right away that I’ve got other plans for you. I’m sitting in the armchair in the living room. Straight up with my back slightly arched and my knees spread just wide enough to tease you over to me. I know how you love to look up my skirt but you’re only getting a tiny glimpse of that for right now. Don’t worry. I’m starting to get wet at just the thought of you.

I call you over to me and you come willingly. I wrap my arms around your thighs and my hands firmly onto your ass. Your ass immediately tightens. I press my cheek firmly into your crotch, rubbing my face from side to side into your groin. The bulge is growing in your pants as the fabric caresses my face. I want you good and hard before I start to lick you softly with my tongue.

I reach my hands up and slowly unbutton your shirt, exposing your chest and your hardening nipples. I barely touch you with my hands, from you waistline to your nipples. Just fingertips. Softly stroking your sides and your belly. Kissing your belly ever so lightly. I know exactly how to ensnare you.

I stand up just long enough to rub my tongue lightly across your nipples then soft kisses up to your neck and earlobe. You rub your hands all over my ass knowing that when you start to pull my dress up, it will be just enough to entice me to start really start biting that soft skin on your neck, just below and behind your earlobe. I’m almost biting too hard.

Slowly I work my mouth back down to your nipples and this time I’m not so nice. I start slowing sucking on them. Then harder and longer, teasing them out gently with my teeth and tongue. I continue sucking your nipples firmly and deliberately, turning them more and more red. I can feel the bulge of your stiff cock pressing up against me firmly. You are ready for me now.

I grab your belt buckle firmly with both hands, tugging it hard to pull you closer into me while undoing it. I want you to feel my hot breath steaming onto your dick through the fabric of your underwear as I begin to pull everything off. I’m ready to suck you off so hard but I have to slow myself down. I can smell you. I know there is pre-cum waiting for me.

You know I want to taste it.

I have to remind myself to stay focused and stay calm. Harder can come later when you are tired of letting me be in control. Harder can come later when I start begging you to pound my hot, juicy pussy.

I can’t help but let out a whimper when I see your pre-cum waiting for me. Oh so slowly I rub it all around my lips while letting just the tip of my tongue rub around the head of your cock. Small wet kisses down to the bottom of your shaft. You smell so good. You smell like sex. I know if I’m a good girl, I’ll get what I want.

My breathing intensifies as I bathe your cock in my saliva. First licking up and down the shaft. Up and down. Then gently coddling your soft balls with my lips and tongue. I know when I take you fully into my mouth I won’t be able to keep this slow and gentle pace up for much longer. You know it too.

• Members

I can’t stand it. I have to take you in. Two or three long, hard, deep drives down to the midpoint of your shaft. Your breathing is rapid. I can’t stop moaning each time I go up and down on you. I suck on the head of your cock encouraging more pre-cum. Tasting it makes me loose control. Faster. Harder. Deeper. Faster. Harder. Deeper. You’re so hard it’s all I can do to take you all in over and over again. I have to brace my hands on my knees because I want more and more.

I want more and I take it. Now I have your balls completely in my mouth. Sucking, moaning and slurping so hard it’s like the last meal I’ll ever eat in my life. “Fuck my mouth” I moan, and you oblige. You know I’ve lost control and graciously, you take over. Pulling my hair back on both sides of my head so you can get a better view while you shove your cock in and out of my mouth. “Ohhhh”, I moan loudly. I grab your balls with my hand and I can feel them filling up. “Oh God baby, please fuck me.” “Pleeeasssee fuck me!” I beg.

“Not yet. I’m going to taste that pussy first” you command. “I’m going to taste it and then I’m going to make you taste it”.

You jerk your cock out of my mouth because you know I won’t willingly let it go. Both of your arms are underneath my knees jerking my legs up fast, you kneel down on the floor pulling my dress up over my swollen, wet pussy. Both of your hands on my pussy, spreading my lips open and sliding your finger all the way up inside me, hard. No need to lick me first. I’m dripping.

I gasp loudly and let out the loudest, longest, most delightful moan. “Ahhhhhhhhh!” Juices pouring out of me, you kneel down to get a taste. First teasing my clit. You soak your tongue, alternating with your fingers, to bring it up to my mouth. You insert a second finger in, as far as they will reach while you come up to kiss me long and hard. I can taste myself in your mouth. You keep finger fucking me hard and fast while you firmly force your tongue all over the inside of my mouth. You whisper in my ear, “do you taste your pussy baby?” “Yes”, I melt, “I do”.

“Well, now I’m going to fuck you with my cock and I’m going to watch myself do it – and so are you”. “Pretty please”, I whisper.

“Go sit on the sofa and spread your legs wide open for me” you demand. I can’t get over there fast enough. Propped and ready for you, I can hardly sit still. I’m squirming all over the place. “Hurry baby” I cry. “Hurry”.

You waste no time. You are in me so hard and fast I start moaning and can’t stop. Long, very loud moans. Guttural moans. “Look down and look at my dick inside of you” you shout. “Look at it!” I do. In my head I’m thinking, “You are my master and I want to watch you fuck me.” Watching your wet dick slide in and out of me makes me crazy with pleasure. “Look at you baby”, I cry. “Look at you”.

You know both of us will not be able to stave it off much longer. You quickly pull out, grab me by my hips and start guiding me to the floor. “Get on your hands and knees because I am going to pile drive your pussy so fucking hard right now” you declare. “Don’t forget to pull my hair . . . . hard”, I whimper.

“You act like I don’t fuck this pussy every time you ask for it!” you exclaim. “I fuck this pussy – my pussy – the way I want. The way yyyoouuu want”. “Don’t I”? DON’T I”?????

“Yes”. I’m whispering again. Out of breath.

You pull my hair back tight, cocking my neck back. I can feel your hot breath in my ear, “Do you want me to stop?”

“No baby.” “I’m sorry, please don’t stop.” I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. I don’t know how I got the words out.

You pull back away from my face but not letting my hair out of your grip. You are fucking me so hard and slow now. Thrusting into me, holding your entire length deep inside for a few seconds and then releasing. Only to do it again. And again.

I can feel every inch of you. I can feel your head sliding in and out so close to my lips and I’m so afraid you are going to release me.

I’m getting tighter and tighter around you as you start going faster. Slamming into me. Faster. I can feel your sac gently banging my clit every time you thrust into me. So hard.

You let go of my hair so that you can get one hand on my clit and one hand on my ass. Spanking it just hard enough to see your hand print and then rubbing my cheeks as you spread them apart. Pulling and tugging and then hitting again.

I cry – “Baby. I’m going to come.” “I’m gonna come baaaabbbbbyyyyy”. Your hand working my clit so hard and fast.

“Let me feel it” you groan. “Let me feel it”. “I’m going to let you have it too.”

Pussy muscles uncontrollably contracting. Tighter. Faster. Harder. I can feel your cock swelling inside of me until you just can’t keep it inside anymore. I can feel the heat from it bursting inside of me. “Oh shiiittt” I scream. My contractions pulling cum out of you as hard as I can make it. “Oh shit baby – now” I wail. “NOOWWW”

“Ohhh fuuuuccckkkkkk” you groan. “Aaaaggghhhhhh!”

I am spent. I beg you not to pull out until I am ready and you graciously agree. I’m still rocking back and forth feeling every single inch of you. Taking in all of your cum. I want it all.

Slowly I release you and we both collapse onto the rug, covered in sweat. We lie there catching our breath and slowly come back down from the high. Fingertips on skin again. Gently stroking.

“So, are you ready for your flight?” I pant.

“Gimme a minute” you respond. “First, I need a glass of water.”

• Members

I suppose I also could have done a better job proofreading. :/

Oh well, I'm pretty confident he's not going to notice. LOL!

• Members

The good news is, it didn't matter to him how bad it is. He loved it!

(that was the first time i've ever sent him anything like that)

Kinda neat. I was very worried about what his reaction might be.