Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

From Behind...

elise

• Members

I love being fucked from behind. I mean, I loveloveloveLOVE it.

Don't get me wrong, missionary is my alltime and absolute favorite position, my bread-and-butter-sex position, my longest-and-strongest position, the way I want to be fucked when I really need to be fucked, my sweet peaches and cream position. But being fucked from behind is almost as indispensible. My (ahem) backup of choice.

It's more than the physical sensations of rear entry sex. Yes, rear entry sex offers exquisite sensations for a woman that she simply can't get in any other position: wonderfully deep penetration, G-spot stimulation, and so on. And fullness... mmmm. Even a modestly-endowed man feels bigger when he's behind me, and a well-endowed man can feel enormous. For those girls who crave being filled by their men, rear entry is wonderful. Not to mention the fact that when a man gets behind a woman, his position of mechanical advantage lets him slam her silly, which for a girl who prefers to be fucked by her man rather than the other way around, is the cat's meow.

But I think it's at least as much the emotional aspects of rear entry sex that makes it so hot. When a woman kneels before her man, offering her vulnerable sex up to him, she assumes a powerfully submissive pose. She is saying by her very posture that she is there for his pleasure, to do with as he will. Most of the time, anyway... there's a way of bending over for a man that puts a woman in a very powerful position herself, of course, as any sex goddess knows. I've made more than one man scream in ecstasy by grinding my ass against him and clenching my pussy down hard on his cock until he loses all semblance of control. Make no mistake, I can fuck a man's brains out in this position when I have a mind to, and often did so when I was a younger single woman... but I rarely have a mind to any more.

When my husband fucks me from behind, he does so with absolute mastery and authority. I submit to him and to his pleasure absolutely. (I am such a good girl!) I find it incomparably thrilling to know that I am at his mercy for my pleasure, and that my orgasm is not permitted until he has pumped his copious ejaculate into my thirsty depths, no matter how long he delays his own gratification. Of course, since my own pleasure is so dependent upon his powerful thrusts, I am not always able to hold back my orgasm, and I cannot help but yield to the irresistible ecstasy. (Sometimes I am such a bad girl!) Then, of course, I must submit to punishment for my disobedience, and what form may that punishment take?

I will almost certainly be bound and gagged, my wrists tied in the small of my back and perhaps even my elbows bound back as well, and the knotted silk scarf gag (presoaked in champagne, of course) thick and filling my mouth and tied tightly at the nape of my neck. And of course, bent over... on my knees, on the bed, on the floor, or perhaps standing in impossibly high heels and bent over a chair or the bed. And then... well, who knows? A wonderfulyl slow spanking, perhaps? A thick plug, or his thick, hard cock, forced up my ass? A vibrator pressed against my clitoris, forcing me to the brink of orgasm again and again and again, but with his skillful denial of my release until I'm writhing and screaming through my gag with frustration? All of the above?

Mmmmmm... but in the end my lover always completes my punishment with a delirious, delicious, prolonged and so completely satisfying orgasm as he fucks me. From behind.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Review Team

It was so unfair, i come on the TT forums to just check in while waiting for my gf to come get me for school, read that, and start wishing i had time to do something to her before school lol.

• Like 2

• Members

Hot description Elise!

My girl agrees that the best part of the from-behind fuckage is the emotional aspect - that sense of being owned.

Typically our sessions start with reasserting her submissive position in our sexual relationship. She kneels at the end of the bed and meditates on what is about to happen while I shower. When I enter the room she the bends over the end of the bed, reaches around and spreads her thighs, offering her pussy to me. While she's in that position I give her a good spanking and flog her until her ass is good and pink. Then I fuck her a bit, holding her hair with one hand and her hips with the other, hammering her really hard. By then she knows she's mine and meakly submits to anything else i choose to do to her.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Have you ever considered writing erotic novels.....

Seriously No Shit Sherlock!!! I'd be the first customer!!!

• 7 years later...
  • Members
On 9/16/2012 at 10:39 PM, elise said:

I love being fucked from behind. I mean, I loveloveloveLOVE it.

Don't get me wrong, missionary is my alltime and absolute favorite position, my bread-and-butter-sex position, my longest-and-strongest position, the way I want to be fucked when I really need to be fucked, my sweet peaches and cream position. But being fucked from behind is almost as indispensible. My (ahem) backup of choice.

It's more than the physical sensations of rear entry sex. Yes, rear entry sex offers exquisite sensations for a woman that she simply can't get in any other position: wonderfully deep penetration, G-spot stimulation, and so on. And fullness... mmmm. Even a modestly-endowed man feels bigger when he's behind me, and a well-endowed man can feel enormous. For those girls who crave being filled by their men, rear entry is wonderful. Not to mention the fact that when a man gets behind a woman, his position of mechanical advantage lets him slam her silly, which for a girl who prefers to be fucked by her man rather than the other way around, is the cat's meow.

But I think it's at least as much the emotional aspects of rear entry sex that makes it so hot. When a woman kneels before her man, offering her vulnerable sex up to him, she assumes a powerfully submissive pose. She is saying by her very posture that she is there for his pleasure, to do with as he will. Most of the time, anyway... there's a way of bending over for a man that puts a woman in a very powerful position herself, of course, as any sex goddess knows. I've made more than one man scream in ecstasy by grinding my ass against him and clenching my pussy down hard on his cock until he loses all semblance of control. Make no mistake, I can fuck a man's brains out in this position when I have a mind to, and often did so when I was a younger single woman... but I rarely have a mind to any more.

When my husband fucks me from behind, he does so with absolute mastery and authority. I submit to him and to his pleasure absolutely. (I am such a good girl!) I find it incomparably thrilling to know that I am at his mercy for my pleasure, and that my orgasm is not permitted until he has pumped his copious ejaculate into my thirsty depths, no matter how long he delays his own gratification. Of course, since my own pleasure is so dependent upon his powerful thrusts, I am not always able to hold back my orgasm, and I cannot help but yield to the irresistible ecstasy. (Sometimes I am such a bad girl!) Then, of course, I must submit to punishment for my disobedience, and what form may that punishment take?

I will almost certainly be bound and gagged, my wrists tied in the small of my back and perhaps even my elbows bound back as well, and the knotted silk scarf gag (presoaked in champagne, of course) thick and filling my mouth and tied tightly at the nape of my neck. And of course, bent over... on my knees, on the bed, on the floor, or perhaps standing in impossibly high heels and bent over a chair or the bed. And then... well, who knows? A wonderfulyl slow spanking, perhaps? A thick plug, or his thick, hard cock, forced up my ass? A vibrator pressed against my clitoris, forcing me to the brink of orgasm again and again and again, but with his skillful denial of my release until I'm writhing and screaming through my gag with frustration? All of the above?

Mmmmmm... but in the end my lover always completes my punishment with a delirious, delicious, prolonged and so completely satisfying orgasm as he fucks me. From behind.

Mmm, my pussy is gushing wet right now. I too love it when a man comes from behind and buries his cock so deep. Perhaps that's the reason I wear only a long t shirt at home, makes it easier to get bent over in the kitchen. 

• Like 3

• Members

When you're on the smallish side that's a good way to get your wife's g-spot. My wife used to love that position. But now with her fibromyalgia being so bad she can't get in that position anymore. We basically are missionary and there's nothing wrong with that. Actually her favorite position now is modified missionary with her legs up on my shoulders. I can get deep into her that way as well

• 5 months later...