Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Wands

pglizerd

Hello me and my wife are looking at new items she has never had a orgasm from the g spot she dose like clit stimulators but i would like to find a toy that will give her that WOW squirt Can any one give advice for which are the best i was looking at wands cause most are to weak for her any help would be Great TY

• Members

Hi PG.

SOrry that I can't really help you with a specific g-spot vibe. There are several g-spot vibes on the store site but the one I use is not offered on here.

I hardly ever use it anyway because I have found that I don't really need it. My husband is able to to massage my g-spot with a fast side to side motion, using two fingers, that does the trick every time.

I'm sure there are some other folks on here that will chime in and give you some ideas.

• Like 1

This one is under Anal Toys, but I'm not sure why, since it's rather long and not so skinny. http://www.tootimid.com/the-blue-swirl.html

This toy was the first one to give me a g-spot orgasm, and it's my never-fail one. :)

• 6 months later...