Official Community Forums Home

Does Penis Size Really Matter?

Tyger

On Saturday, October 04, 2014 at 1:15 PM, 12GAUGE said:

I think if a man knows how to work it aaand basically just does his level best he can please his woman. Of course there are udder factors. Bringing her flowers for no reason. Helping her do dishes. The man fixes dinner making her Queen that day. Pampering her with a day at the spa.

Spending an hour eating her out then another hour (if she can stand it)

rimming her lovely Rosebud like as not she'll keep you around.

While good sex is a vital connection the little things one does to make the partner feel appreciated put the bow on this tie.

Absolute Awesomeness! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank you so much Tyger fer the kind words. Got a question for ye. Are all of the folks logged in here as *somebody* the anonymous crowd vs regular folks here?

Also is there a thread Welcoming New Members here? I should think there wood be.

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 0:53 PM, 12GAUGE said:

Thank you so much Tyger fer the kind words. Got a question for ye. Are all of the folks logged in here as *somebody* the anonymous crowd vs regular folks here?

Also is there a thread Welcoming New Members here? I should think there wood be.

I've noticed the *somebody*s too. I'm not sure about that actually. 

Yes, there is a place on the home page titled Introduce Yourself for new members.

• Members

I don't really think my wife thinks bigger is better. I'm above average, but still, her best O's definitely come from my tongue, not my cock anyway! 

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 7/20/2017 at 3:46 PM, Tyger said:

Absolute Awesomeness! 

I have my moments Tyger.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My opinion on cock size is it doesn’t matter, I will say that I was with one guy who was overly large and when it hurts it’s too big. My favorite size is 6’5 inches, my husband is a very thick 8 and sometimes it’s too much even after 33 years sometimes when he is really horned up it is almost too big. 

• 6 months later...
  • Members

K ?? Is any  real pills or anything that really  makes  u get  a biger cock???

• 4 months later...
  • Members

As you can tell from my picture I'm not very well endowed. Slightly below average. But I've never had complaints for my sex partners about not satisfying them. There's a lot more than penis size to bring your partner to orgasm. Fingers, tongue,  toys etc. Ask her what she wants and then when it comes time to insert your penis she is ready and just a little stimulation will bring her to orgasm again. You've got to be aware what she wants and enjoys other than bang bang bang.

Screenshot_20190925-225340.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rio said:

As you can tell from my picture I'm not very well endowed. Slightly below average. But I've never had complaints for my sex partners about not satisfying them. There's a lot more than penis size to bring your partner to orgasm. Fingers, tongue,  toys etc. Ask her what she wants and then when it comes time to insert your penis she is ready and just a little stimulation will bring her to orgasm again. You've got to be aware what she wants and enjoys other than bang bang bang.

Screenshot_20190925-225340.png

Exactly what Im talking my girl Connie is so right on the money about that BY the way you are absolutely beautiful 

• Members
15 hours ago, Rio said:

Your adventuresome spirit is what would make being with you fun!