Official Community Forums Home

G-Spot Orgasm Questions?

JeSSicaS

• Members

Hi! I am new to TooTimid so here it goes! A man has NEVER given me an orgasm, but that's a whole different conversation, so I am trying to achieve the infamous g-spot orgasm, not just a clitoral one, all on my own. I have read all the how to's on g-spot orgasms on here and I just have a few questions as someone who is pretty new to using toys, but not to sex, lol. Not sure if that matters though. Anyway, I was wondering if it is possible that g-spots could vary in how far in they are? I know it says it's spongey and rough, which i feel, and I am pretty positive I found it but its only like MAYBE an inch in. Is that not the spot? Because I know its supposed to be about 2-3 inches in but mine doesn't even feel that far in at all, unless I am feeling something else? Am i? And, I don't really feel much of a sensation when it's rubbed/stimulated. Am I supposed to? I know your supposed to feel like your going to pee when you're getting close to orgasm, but what about when you are first starting to stimulating it? Should it be an instant good sensation or does it take a few minutes due it filling up and once it starts doing that, THEN you start to feel it? Should I press harder? I hope my questions were clear enough, I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to help, I am in diar need! Lol. Thanks!

• Confused 1

• Review Team

G-spots can be a bit tricky to find. I would definitely say that they can vary. Some are more sensitive than others, deeper in or closer to the opening, etc. I obviously don't have one :P so I only have limited knowledge on finding it yourself. However I have experimented with my girlfriend. For three years I thought I knew where my girlfriend's was. However no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it to work for her. However just a bit deeper, there's a smaller area that I know by a small protrusion worked very well. I could get her to orgasm three or four times in a row which I can't do clitorally very easily. It was fairly easy to stimulate too. So I would suggest going a bit deeper. As far as finding it, there are fairly inexpensive G-spot toys. Try something that is hard plastic, vibrates or not, and use that. It will have a bend in it with a bulbous head. Run that with the head pointing up pressing into the top wall of your vagina. Experiment and find where it feels good and where it doesn't. More likely than not youll be able to find it that way.

• Review Team

It wasn't immediate that she knew it, and you certainly have to be in the mood. If youre not aroused already then it isn't going to be a sudden explosion of amazement. However if youre aroused and youre playing around in that area with that kind of toy, you will quickly learn how to stimulate it.

• Review Team

Once I found the G-Spot and I was stimulating her it took about five or ten minutes I think. Now though I can get her to orgasm pretty quickly, maybe two or three if I do it right.

• Members

With my wife it was pretty immediate. I read the instructions, gave it a try, and got an immediate, "Ooooh, what are you touching in there? That feels so good," along with some writhing. Now she might have been good and aroused by then, as bbarney suggests, but I just don't remember.

The areas further inside from her G-spot also seem to provide different-but-equally-pleasurable effects.