Official Community Forums Home

Looking For Metal Cock Rings

RC4BLUE

• Members

Too Timid does not seem to carry any real metal cock rings. I am looking for some good, high quality metal rings that have some weight. I have one and love it, but would like to locate one or two more to add to my collection. Anyone have any Ideas where I might find these metal rings?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Metal might be interesting, hmmmm.

Funny cock ring story..... We tried one of those plain black rubber ones one night,

and at some point we noticed it was gone. Looked around half heartedly then but

in earnest the next day. It's never been seen since, WTF? How could it disappear?

I was halfway worried it was hanging from my IUD and the next visit to my gyno

was kind of strange... me worried it was stuck in there. She never said anything

and I've replaced the IUD recently so no issues but seriously where could it have gone?

• Members

It most likely snapped and flew out the window. You're neighbor found it and used it to wrap up his electrical cords. That's the trouble with those rubber ones.

Metal is great. Make sure to get the correct size. It should comfortably fit around the balls and penis. The heavier metal ones are wonderful. I usually wear one most days. Have to remember to not wear it at the airport. The search could be very interesting.

• Like 1

• Members

LOL maybe but we have pretty good screens. I do worry about them hearing us in the summer as our bedroom window is sort of close to their house.

Thanks for the advice on the metal ring, not sure if he'd like it or not.

And don't get me started about the airport. I get pulled out everytime.....

I'm the least terrorist looking person you know, blonde etc. I guess last time was a zipper on my bra, I had to tell her that as she's feeling my boobs

and complimenting my earrings. ;)

• Members

Almost went to the courthouse this week with myself wrapped in metal. That would have been really bad. My friend I was meeting would have had a field day with it during lunch.

The feeling of the weight and the pull is quite erotic. Keeps me aware of the erotic parts of life. Many of my closer friends think I am kinky because I like metal C rings.

Orgasms with a metal ring are mind blowing. Your man may want to give it a try.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

It intensifies the experience. It is quite wonderful in my experience. For me it feels like the orgasm last longer and stronger that without the ring.

Very interesting. I never thought of metal rings. What's the metal type?

• Members

Now I have aluminum rings and stainless steel ring. My favorite are the stainless steal ring.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members
4 minutes ago, Mill said:

I am looking for a cock ring you guys are saying stay away from the rubber ones

E521244B-C0F3-4C8A-BA69-27940837427D.jpeg

84D69EC6-82A6-4C36-98B6-A0C173F3CCB7.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Rubber is a good starting point because the rubber stretches a bit, and is a good way to learn how to put one on.

Cock rings are designed to keep the flow to the penis, like when you grab it hard with your hand really hard and make it swell. Makes it more hard and probably more sensitive. 

One man I spoke to, said that rubber catches the small hairs a bit, but that's just like rubber bands in hair I'd think. Manscaping will help.

Metal ones, you definitely want to have the right fit, because they won't stretch, give, or are able to easily break off if need-be. Probably want to practice a bit with the rubber ones. That's my recommendation. :) 

• 1 year later...