Official Community Forums Home

Eager To Try New Things, But Not Sure What To Choose?

samoramma

To start let me just say thanks to all who actually read this. To tell you a bit about me...

I am a bigger girl in a relationship with a man who is about the same size as I am. Sex isn't the easiest thing in the world, unfortunately, but we are working on it. I have always been the kinkier type and he is much more conservative. Though recently he was willing to try using a vibrator, which we both enjoyed and one time he even was willing to tie me up...so hot! However being tied up is not an every time thing for him. Only special occasions. For me, I love being restricted and letting him be in control. The other day he mentioned maybe some new fun, but that's as much detail as he gave. I want to get some things that would be fun for him, but not too crazy where it would freak him out.

This is where I need some help. Anyone have any suggestions as to what kind of toys or things might be good to surprise him with? Or maybe even some ideas to try to help spice things up and make sex better? We are both real passionate and the majority of our naked time is spent on foreplay and teasing. I want to be able to make him happy. What should I do?

Thanks in advance for all of your help! Hope your day is going well!

• Members

Hello, I would say you need to get a realistic cock that is about the same size as your man. My wife is very conservative when it comes to things like this. We did however go to a local sex toy shop and check out some of the realistic cocks for the wife to try but most are to big so we went on line and was able to find one about the length and grith that my cock is when it is hard. just saying you may not want to go bigger than your man but you may want to go a tad smaller than your man... my wife has some scare tissue from childbirth and can not take anything bigger than the size of my cock. we are still new to sex toys and I am not quite sure what are all the ways to use them on the wife ... If you have any suggestions please feel free to share.

hope this info helps a little

• Members

I always recommend glass dildos and a good silicone vibe. Bullet vibe are always good and non-threatening if that is an issue. There are some good lubes that can spice thing a little.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I always recommend glass dildos and a good silicone vibe. Bullet vibe are always good and non-threatening if that is an issue. There are some good lubes that can spice thing a little.

This is a great idea. Or, maybe you could start out with a Wedge, which is an inflatable pc that can add a lot of fun to your love making. You can use it for a variety of positions, and it can be deflated after use so you can save space. Fetish makes a great one I've tried. It was a lot of fun!!! And, it's not overly kinky, or intimidating either.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

?

• Members

i need to find a sloppy and very wet pussy to fuck the crap out of!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Well with a cock as thick as mine , if it's not sloppy , it's going to be hard to get in!!!! Lol!!

• Like 1

• Members

why sloopy?? lol

. Look at the tape measure and see? Can you handle it???