Official Community Forums Home

Camera In The Bedroom

Rob

• Members

Danceinthesheet... Great suggestion. That would have my full attention.

This is one thing I can say I've never tried. I have been asked to do so, but, I never have done so.

• Review Team

Me and my GF always take pictures and video with our digital camera then load it on a old computer to watch later and to arouse ourselves when we aren't together mostly because she works 3rd shift. We also watch them to figure different positions and places in the house to have sex . It is a real turn on for both of us

• Like 1

• Members

I wanna ... But we haven't yet ....

• 4 months later...
  • Members

We have run a live video feed to the flat screen TV from a micro-cam. Great pic quality on 4K ultra hi-def tv, but as stated earlier angles and holding it in the right position with everything else going on isn't always easy. We have also recorded video on mini disc. using a tripod and with I pad & I phones. I never feel totally comfortable with smart technology "The Cloud" and where it will ultimately end up. We keep an old I pad 2 that we cleared and turned off Wi-Fi, Photo Share, the Cloud, Bluetooth..... Give you the ability to edit, delete, make compilation videos or whatever tickles your tush!

I think that my wife gets in to it but she does it more because she knows it really gets me going!!!! She is an amazing woman!!! It is a lot of fun as long as you remember you are "both" having a lot of fun!

Spend more time naked!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

I got my girl a new camera for her birthday and shes been hinting about using it in the bedroom, im all for it :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...