Official Community Forums Home

Remote Control Fantasy Strap-On

Tyger

I just love strap-ons! I especially love the ones that offer dual pleasuring such as this quality toy.

Let me start with the harness. This beautiful harness is a nice purple with a black lace panel on the front. The straps that go around the buttocks are a comfortable elastic for added sizing. Now, the strap that goes around the waist, though like the other straps I've had on other harnesses, falls just a tad too short. I'm a "hippy" size 14. It did not.....quite....make.....it. However, that did not deter me, and I do plan on making it a little longer with some feminine ingenuity later.

The black jelly 7" dildo is impressively detailed with veins and head. The base is pretty firm so that it'll stay in the harness better. Even with a good washing, the "new toy smell" stayed around for a bit. I loved the feel of it. It looks really impressivein the harness. VERY hot!!

This item comes with a small bullet that can go into a small container that you can put it in securely and then it can go inside of you. The flap to put the bullet in also has velcro on it, so it is in there securely. The bullet is a satiny black and so is the remote. The remote takes 2 AAA batteries, and with a touch of the power button, then a touch of the button below, you have really strong vibes with 20 pulsation/strength patterns. I was totally impressed with the vibes. Being a gal that likes stronger vibes, that's saying something!

You can use the bullet in the harness, or seperately, just like the dildo. This is a fantastic set. Oh, let's not forget, it came with a small black satin blindfold as well, for added sensory sensations!

If you're not hippy, and looking for a really good dual action harness, I definitely recommend this harness set. I give this toy 3 out of 4 Tyger paws for power and strength.

http://www.tootimid.com/fetish-fantasy-remote-control-dual-vibe-strap-on-6588.html#

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow bet ya Get Mind-Blowing Orgasms...Mmmm...:-)

• Members

I have a friend that would love to try this. She has benn wanting a strap on for some time now. She keeps telling me she wishes she had a man that would allow her to peg him. I think she would like this toy, although the $100 price tag may keep her at bey. It does look interesting though.