Official Community Forums Home

Looking For A New Toy

RC4BLUE

• Members

A few days ago a friend of mine asked if I had any suggestions for a new toy for her to try out. She tells me she doesn't like curves for G-spot as it doesn't fit her body well. So I thought I would ask you good people if you have any ideas before I pass on my suggestions to her. What do you think would be a good toy for some one who is experienced but not a regular user?

• Review Team

Ask her if she has tried wands. The hitachi is the most well known, but I decided a while back to get my gf a magic mini as a gift, and it is one of her favorites. Cheap too (I think it was around ten or fifteen dollars). Rabbits are always good too. but tend to be a bit pricier.

I also highly recommend toys with a clit stimulator that is separate from the insertable portion because it allows greater control over the stimulation.

• Like 1

• Members

I am a big fan of dual toys. Especially when the shaft and the clit teaser are controlled separately since it leads to many different varities of play with those. The one that is my absolute go to toy I have had for a few years but I just looked and do not see it on the site. It was called the Japanese Strawberry Shake.

• Members

I am a big fan of dual toys. Especially when the shaft and the clit teaser are controlled separately since it leads to many different varities of play with those. The one that is my absolute go to toy I have had for a few years but I just looked and do not see it on the site. It was called the Japanese Strawberry Shake.

Wow sounds Interesting!!

• Members

Thanks all! I like the idea of the mini wand (I forgot about them). The dual action toys may be of interest. I'll pass on the suggestions. Once again thank you for your input. If any on eels would like to add I'd be appreciative.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I've seen the gyrating tongue and it looks interesting. Thanks for the suggestion Grams

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

As most of you know I got wen a Wild Rabbit and she loves it, funny thing is TT wants me to write a review for my latest purchase lololol