Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Anal Sex Toys: Please Help

Sunshine Sam218

• Members

I've only tried anal maybe twice in my lifetime and it's always made me nervous but I don't want to completely rule it out. If I ever did it again it would be with my current boyfriend now cause I fully do trust him. I'm already planned on buying condoms and making sure I'm careful which I think is a great thing. One thing I do know is that I have to be completely relaxed before hand but I don't want to rush into anal sex until I'm used to the feeling first. So I figured if I had to start with anything, it would have to be toys. What's the safest toys that are used for anals? Should I start with anals beads first or an anal probe? I've looked on the site and there's a lot of itimidating toys out there I must admit, I just want something nice and small first and than I'll work my way up. Please help me out here, haha!

• Members

Yes take your time go slow but one thing you must always remember lots of lube it well make your toysan your mans cock go in easier so enjoy

• Members

I like that you want to take it slow. That is a good idea. I'd say start with a good lube, a smaller diameter toy, and something you are comfortable with. Personally I like glass because it is easy to clean, it is smooth, and it can be warmed or cooled. I have found many of the plugs to be larger than I'd like as a beginner. Starting with dildos can be workable and fun. Anal beads are OK, but I think the work as a beginner isn't worth the payoff. So I'd say start with something you are more familiar with, something smooth, and work your way to ridges and bumps if that interests you. Once you are comfortable, if you decide, move to penetration with your partner. Just do all of it at your timing and pace.

• Like 1

• Members

For me I have to be very relaxed and aroused. We started out with fingers than moved on to a slim vibe such as 1-1.25 inches and then moved up from there. Came to find out I love anal but still no matter what need to work up to it.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Would these work for me even to iv had stitches when I had my daughter? Or would something smaller be better? I'm slightly nervous as it hurts when I have a poo. What's the smallest anal toy you can buy on hear?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 4/8/2018 at 1:15 PM, Chantellemckenna said:

Would these work for me even to iv had stitches when I had my daughter? Or would something smaller be better? I'm slightly nervous as it hurts when I have a poo. What's the smallest anal toy you can buy on hear?

How long ago did you have these stitches? I would honestly start slow with silicone lube or something really good and start stretching. I have stretched my anus to be able to accept a 7.5 inch girth dildo. Thats very thick. I use to be able to barely take an average sized penis at best (say4.5 girth) just go slowly and take time (weeks)