Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Teazer Bullet

Mikayla1

• Members

TEAZE ME PLEAZE ME

I am a bullet fan. I am also a rabbit fan. What if you could have the powerful, clitoral stimulation of a rabbit toy AND the petite and discreet nature of a bullet? Well, look no further because the Silicone Teaze Me Bunny is exactly that! This small, silicone, waterproof bullet is enhanced with the best part of a rabbit vibe: the bunny ears! You know, those super fast flicking bunny ears that make your clit go THUMP THUMP with pleasure!

This little toy offers variations on speed and vibrations that are sure to hit your sweet spot. Just insert the 2AAA batteries into the controller, tighten the cap and press the buttons to play! I just KNEW this toy would be super satisfying and I was right! The bunny ears vibrate rapidly and brought me to consecutive orgasms easily. Definitely a MUST HAVE bullet for any woman! Bring the basis of the bunny to your bed in a small, but powerful bunny bullet!

This item is out of stock :( I will add the link when I can.