Official Community Forums Home

Glass Dreams Ben Wa Balls

bgechloe

• Review Team

Glass Dreams Ben Wa Balls

In the Far East it is said that Ben Wa Balls are a Oriental secret that has been used for centuries. These beautiful Glass Balls are typically used for women's Kegel exercises. After having 2 children of my own I know how important it is to keep my lady bits up to par and I always find myself doing Kegels anyways, so when I came across these I instantly knew I had to have them. The beautiful premium glass balls have really pretty flowers on the inside and are completely hygienic and easy to clean. I have to admit I had to do a bit of research before using these I mean they are going inside right? That really leads me to the only major flaw in this item, lack of instructions! Once I got that small stuff figured out I was able to easily push one ball at a time inside. They are a bit tricky and can easily fall out so I tried really hard to push them as deep as I could so I could clench them inside. The feeling was odd at first but after some time became pleasurable. The feeling is still rather new to me so it will take some getting used to but I can say it puts a whole new spin on Kegels. I would NOT recommend you go for a walk around the block or leave the house when you first start using these, they are slippery little suckers, who wants a ball falling out of your pants, whoops. I find they can be enjoyable reading a book in the tub or sitting around the house. I would think eventually you could start small and walk around your house until your muscles have gotten used to it. I look forward to the day I can walk around the house and pleasure myself while toning up my muscles. You can easily remove them too so no worries about getting them stuck, simply squat or lift one of your legs and push them out. I have yet to try these with my husband during our relations not saying I have not wanted to try but have not yet thrown that into our routine, yet. Super interesting item I think many women are missing out on. I would totally get this for anyone who has or is having children or as a baby shower gift for new moms to be.

0292_10_BU_1.jpg

http://www.tootimid.com/glass-ben-wa-balls-sex-toy.html

• Like 1

• Review Team

What a great review!

I really look forward to the day I finally try out some kegal balls but I've been cut off from buying toys for a little while, by the mister, because if I had it my way we would be putting in an order every week for expensive couples toys.

Orgasm balls are totally on the very top of the list for my next order though

• Members

I love glass. Thanks for the great review.

• Review Team

Thanks Alynn93! I understand being cut off from buying new toys. I am lucky now if I can sneak one in around Valentines day lol. They Ben Wa Balls are really not expensive so it might lessen the blow trying to convince the hubby ;)

RC4BLUE I like Glass too. Ty for your kind words, glad you liked the review.