Official Community Forums Home

Platinum Original

mailahn97

• Members

http://www.tootimid.com/platinum-original.html#

When I received this magnificent looking toy I had my doubts. I am one that likes a strong vibe but this has no vibe at all. One good plus you don’t have to worry about the toy being too loud but oh wait you still have to make sure that you are not from all of the pleasure you will be having. Well I took it out of the package and washed it up with anti bacterial soap and warm water. A plus of it not needing batteries there is no chance of early toy death due to the water. This toy is made of silicone and is hypo allergenic. Due to the silicone it can retain heat to help it feel even more real. It looks very realistic with a perfectly shaped head as well as veins running along it. It measures 7.75 inches of insertable length with a diameter of 1.5 inches. Please remember that you cannot use silicone lube with this toy.

I decided that it was time to get myself warmed up so I could try this beautiful looking specimen a try. I started out warming myself up with one of my bullet vibes on my clit. Once I started feeling the excitement I put some water based lube onto this nice toy and slowly started inserting it. It very nice as well as very lifelike. I then was moving it in and out and could feel the orgasm building. The toy filled me very well. I originally felt that I needed a vibration for a toy to be satisfying. I now stand corrected. I enjoyed a nice lengthy play time. Teasing myself with varying speeds and depths. This toy is very enjoyable and I would highly recommend it. I would say just remember the size when ordering. It was at about my limit on diameter.

Just think of the versatility with this toy. Can be used anywhere and never have to worry about batteries dying.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta love the silicone toys!!