Official Community Forums Home

Pulse Flirtation Stick

mailahn97

• Members

http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-flirtation-anal-beads-stick.html#

So when I received this I have to be honest by the looks of it I wasn’t excited about it. It didn’t look like something I would enjoy but I will also give any toy the benefit of the doubt. I took the toy out of its packaging. One bonus it comes with its own batteries. You just need to unscrew the cap to take out the tab that is breaking the connection so that the batteries do not prematurely die. That definitely would not be the way to start this relationship. After removing the tab I put the cap back on but made sure it was tight as this toy is waterproof and you want to be extra diligent in making sure the water will not get into the battery compartment.

After the toy is ready I decided to play with it a little before the actual play time. I see that the stick portion is very flexible which could be interesting. It measures 6.75 inches of insertable length and .5 inches at its thickest point in diameter. I played with the push button control on the end to see about the different variations of vibrations. It goes from low to medium to high. Also has varying pulsations as well. I am sure there is something for everyone.

Now on to play time. In looking at it I wasn’t quite sure of its right purpose but thought well I will try different things and see what works the best for me. I turned it on low and was running the beads along my clit which I won’t lie felt nice. It wasn’t anything to write home about but it was enjoyable. I ran it around the opening of my pussy and it felt interesting but nothing that was gonna start an orgasm. It was then inserted but wasn’t feeling all that good as it didn’t have girth to it to help fill me. Then I tried to use it on my gspot as I can normally orgasm pretty quickly from my gspot and unfortunately it was not firm enough for that.

So after those were kind of a bust I decided to see how it would feel anally as I do enjoy that. I had it on low at first and inserted it. This felt nice as I moved it in and out. Feeling the beginning and ending of each bead felt very good. as I was feeling the orgasm building I turned up the vibe to high. That had me really enjoying the toy and realizing it can be very useful. I kept varying the depths that I was taking the toy. It was a very nice feeling and in not much time I was enjoying a very nice orgasm. To this I say don’t be too quick to judge. If I would have casted judgment right away I would not have enjoyed this nice orgasm.

I would recommend this to any one that enjoys anal play. I will leave it up to you to decide it you will like it for any other type of play as everyone is different.