Official Community Forums Home

Power Drill Anal Balls

Mikayla1

• Members

Every House Needs A Power Drill

I am such a huge fan of anal play (and so is my current partner!) and these Power Drill Balls are really a great edition to our playtime! A 100% silicone strip of textured "balls" that gradually get LARGER as you go further down the strip. Each ball has a twisted (drill bit) appearance that is not only functional but also feels amazing in use. The end is adorned with a sturdy safety pull for ease of play and the entire strip is very flexible, making for comfortable insertion, play and extraction. There really is nothing negative I can say about these anal beads.

The beauty of these beads is that they gradually go from small to large. This means that you can stop insertion at any point you wish, offering optimal comfort and a non-intimidating anal experience. This makes them ideal for anal newbies. The comfortable and soft silicone inserts beautifully and smoothly with lubrication (REMEMBER: NO SILICONE LUBES!) and it is flexible enough to move with your inner contours!

I found playing with these beads to be easier when I had a partner handy to help me. In fact, he wanted to try them after seeing how much pleasure they gave to me. These clean up easily with hot, soapy water - so the next time we play they may be used on him. In any event, we lubed them up with some water based lube and he bent me over and started insertion. The feeling of the texture is amazing and as he "twisted" each ball into me I found myself relaxing and enjoying immediately! Once he got about half way inserted I was content and asked him to just move them in and out - which he did. I added a little bullet action and I was exploding in orgasm! Fantastic feeling toy! Extraction was easy and the black color was nice for hiding the "evidence" of anal play!

These power drill balls are definitely a must have for anal aficionados and the only Power Drill you should have in your bedroom! Well, maybe not the ONLY one. ;)

http://www.tootimid.com/SE6900-Colt-Power-Drill-Balls.html

• Like 1

• Review Team

The texture on those does look like a barrel of fun, plus some. Plus 100% silicone? Check please!

The fact that they have an almost 'masculine' appearance thanks to the black means it shouldn't scare off the manly types either. My Husband loves anal play too, but groans (and not in the pleasurable way!) if I reach for any of our anal toys that are too 'girly'. Haha. Something along this line fits the bill perfectly though~

• Like 1

• Members

These sound like great fun. Thanks for the reviews.

I think it's great that more men are exploring anal play and letting the woman have some backdoor fun as well.

• Members

I'm all for women having some fun, besides the turn around with a woman being the thruster can be quite erotic.