Official Community Forums Home

Lucid Dreams #75 Hearts Squirmy Vibrator

mailahn97

• Members

http://www.tootimid.com/lucid-dreams-hearts-squirmy-75-6988.html#

I was so excited when this toy showed up. I am a sucker for dual action vibes....especially when they are separately controlled. I have a go to toy that is similar to this one but is not waterproof. My first thought was oh could this possibly be my waterproof version of the toy I love so much. In looking at the package I see that I will need 3AAA batteries so thankfully I have a good stock of batteries so that will not be a problem. You unscrew the lid to the battery compartment and slide out the battery holder in which you will put the batteries in and then slide it back into the toy. Once this is done please make sure that you screw the cap on tightly so that no water will be able to get in. It measures 5 inches of insertable length and 1.25 inches in diameter. It is a pretty pink color and the shaft where the head would be is shaped like three hearts. This is definitely a pretty toy. This bad boy is made of jelly and rubber which is great as then it is compatible with all lubes.

Once the batteries were in I decided to turn it on to see what it would do. You have the center button the helps the shaft rotate in both directions. You can have it go to the right or the left. Just a heads up obviously this button will not function until you turn the vibration of the shaft on. The arrows on the right of the control control the strength of the clit stim which I would say go more like medium, high and extremely high. The button on the left controls the vibration of the shaft. This goes from low, to medium to not quite high. I also like that it is printed right on the toy that it is waterproof. I have learned to mark mine with a sharpie with a W so that we can remember which are waterproof.

Time for the test drive. I place a little bit of lube on the tip and insert the toy. It felt very nice as I slowly dived it into my eager pussy. I was slowly pumping it in and out. While doing this I was increasing the strength of the clit stimulation. I worked it up to extremely high and it felt so good. I felt my orgasm building so strongly. Now I decided time to add the shaft into this. I start off slow and occasionally changing the direction of the rotation. I enjoyed all the feelings that it gave me. Before long the first wave washed over me but I kept going for more. I knew that I was not done as of yet. I kept alternating speeds of the vibrations of the shaft and clit stim. Then I could feel myself getting ready again. There went wave number two.

I highly recommend this toy to beginners and advanced. I think this is very close to my go to toy. This will be my go to waterproof toy. See what your hearts desire and enjoy all that this toy has to offer.