Official Community Forums Home

Hi, Yup, I'm The New Guy With The Boner In The Room...

Maybe no one will notice because there are lots of guys, but then again I went and picked a name "Want2TryBottoming", which kind of singles me out over here as the 8" guy in his forties with a hard on who's looking to get fucked... I know some of you are thinking that! But the truth is I have discovered through rimming and my dildo, the fact that I love to have my tight butt played with. It's time for someone to pop my cherry! I'm single, I think I have some amazing orgasm with toys, but I'm left wanting more. A guy that knows what he is doing (most do), I know I am in the minority here, who can show me what I've been missing, LOL, and we can have a great time! I have been so horned up about this for a while!

So I still have that boner going. A big hello to all of you guys, stop by and HMU and say hi! ?

Thanks...

• Members

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum. I hope you read the forums and find some advice about your desires. However, just realize this is not a dating site, so you may not have the success you're looking for.

I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Welcome and hello W2TB! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!!

M