Official Community Forums Home

Little Guy Powerful Waterproof Vibrating Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

Let's Hear It For The Little Guy!

First of all, I am not sure why this toy is called "the little guy" because I find the size and girth to be larger than the average penis. Not only is "he" a good and satisfying size, but, the slight curve of the shaft, the veined texture and the firm nature of this toy makes him a FANTASTIC B.O.B.!

He takes 2AA batteries, is waterproof, and the jelly/rubber hybrid material makes this toy soft and sensual to the touch. Drawn in with the promise of 3 satisfying speeds, I was anxious to have some solo playtime with the little guy!

Using water based lube I inserted my new toy boy and immediately realized that the curved tip was VERY satisfying. The textured shaft felt very pleasing as well. I pushed the button on the base and the toy sprang to life inside me. The vibrations seemed to be centered in the middle and tip of the shaft, and are fairly strong. The top speed I found to be the best and most satisfying. Once on high I slid this great dildo in and out of me until I worked up to a very nice orgasm. I could feel that my G-Spot was getting stimulated, and because the toy is firm G-Spot stimulation is definitely possible. I continued to play and was working up to a nice G-O when my door buzzer rang! DARN IT!

So, I will play with my little guy again and see if I can achieve that G-Spot O! I would recommend this toy to ANYONE, new, coupled, single - the little guy is an all-around great guy - and little? No, he is quite perfect!

http://www.tootimid.com/bendie-power-stud-waterproof-little-guy-dildo-6815.html#

I love the looks of this one. Very nice!!