Official Community Forums Home

Platinum Impulse Triple Tease Dual Stimulator

Mikayla1

• Members

Holy G-Spot Orgasm Batman!

I. Love. This. Toy.

Why? It has something that I have never, ever seen on another toy: an additional, separate bullet strategically placed where your G-Spot is! Yup. You read that right! This toy has it all and THEN some! A powerful clitoral stimulator that looks like 3 little fingers, 3 rows of powerfully rotating pleasure beads in the shaft, a curved shaft with an additional bullet in the head, 7 different vibration / stimulation options AND a "Hot Button" for random pleasures, AND 3 speeds for the rotating pleasure beads. PLUS IT IS WATERPROOF! Holy Moly!

I was very anxious to play with this toy because I have never seen an additional bullet on the top of the toy like that. I inserted the 4AAA batteries into the base and turned it on. I could tell that the clitoral stimulator was going to be a BIG hit with me. Just the fast fluttering motion made me hot thinking about it. The shaft also vibrates nicely and that little bullet on the top - well, I needed to test it out.

I turned all the vibrations OFF, and started insertion. This toy has a nice girth, but is not terribly long. This is good - well, great - for G-Spot stimulation. The pleasure beads are sort of spread out, which made the sensation different than on some other toys. I hit the ON/OFF button and the toy sprang to life! There is a button with a 7 (in the middle) which controlds the vibration and escalation. Beneath that is the random - HOT - button (I HIGHLY suggest you push that one!). Then, below that are the up and down buttons for the shaft rotation.

I just started pushing buttons but found myself distracted by the AWESOME feeling of the bullet on my G-Spot. I actually fell RIGHT on my G-SPot! The clitoral stimulators are fantastic. I just hit the HOT button and OH MAMA! The toy started switching up the power, rotation, speed. I was cumming in seconds. No kidding. ONce I had a few Os under my belt, I just found the highest setting and let that G-bullet go to work. I felt my O building. And building. And building and then I had a fantastic G-Spot orgasm! HOLY SQUIRTASTIC!

I highly recommend this toy for G-Spot exploration, for dual action and clitoral stimulation. I think this is a must have try for all women - it is unique, powerful, fun and stimulating! Triple tease? Naw, no teasing here, this toy DELIVERS!

http://www.tootimid.com/platinum-impulse-triple-tease-dual-stimulator-6810.html

This looks and sounds FANTASTIC!!!!