Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Sweet Sting Riding Crop

Mikayla1

• Members

The Sweet Sting of Sex....

So, do you wanna know what I just did? I had a nooner. A hot, no-holds-barred, down and dirty nooner. When my FWB came by today I had other plans that I hoped he'd be on board with - and he was! I showed him a few of my new 50 Shades inspired items, including something I was REALLY excited about - the Sweet Sting Riding Crop!

RIding crops and I have a long history that goes back to my 20s when I dated a stable boy (no, really, I did). So, I was really enthused to recreate a little croptastic fun! This crop is fairly realistic in size and shape. A long, black handle with an elegant end baring the 50 Shades logo and the folded over crop portion at the other end in silver, make this a tempting little toy.

Most people think that riding crop play is all about the "thwack" of the crop hitting your ass (or breast, or stomach). In reality, that is only PART of the possible play. The end of the crop flutters when you bounce the handle, and this flutter can be VERY, VERY arousing on, let's say nipples or a clitoris! Yup. Then, once you have your sexy submissive all warmed up, a more forceful flick will deliver delicious sensations for sure!

So, my friend first had me lie down and spread my legs, running the end over my already wet slit. Then, he would gently tap my clitoris, just a bit, until I was begging for a thwack! By the time he finally added some pressure, I was ready to explode! It took one, solitary flick of the end right on my clitoris for me to gush in orgasm. Yes, it was really that good!

So, if you have never experienced play with a riding crop, let me assure you, there is more to it than just an flick on the ass - although, that can be fun, too!

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-sweet-sting-riding-crop-6102.html

Wow! Thanks for the tips and great review!!!