Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Tease Feather Tickler

Mikayla1

• Members

Flirty Feather Fun

Gotta tell ya, I am really enjoying all of my 50 Shades Products! They really allow me to play out some fabulous fantasies! I recently reviewed the 50 Shades Riding Crop (oh man was THAT fun) and now I am going to review the lighter side of bondage fun - this cute little feather tickler!

Sensation play is such an amazing part of foreplay. Whether it be temperatures (hot, cold, warm) or sensory deprivation (blindfolds, ball gags) or just plain skin sensations (tickles, pinches, slaps). So, when you want to really tickle the fancy of your lover (yeah, I wrote it) this little feather tickler is perfect!

For me, tickling MUST include bondage. I mean, who wants to be tickled and be able to stop it, right? My FWB was up for a little morning fun yesterday so he tied me to the bed via some 50 Shades restraints (review coming soon) and used this little tickler all over my body! It is wonderful on the nipples, inner thighs, belly and dancing around the clitoris. It is not firm enough to really stimulate, but, it is definitely amazing for teasing and getting your skin alive with sensations!

So, if you are looking for something to awaken your lover's skin, tease them to submission, or even just something to provide a nice, flirty, light touch - this little tickler does NOT disappoint! Who says tickling has to be a bad thing, right?

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-tease-feather-tickler-6106.html