Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Arenos Helix

ladylove

• Members

Review by Ladylove 10/2014

The Aneros Helix is a non inhibiting plastic prostate massager with a curved handle for ease of use and additional pleasure. On first inspection this is smooth and small. The "small" part was extremely welcome, because the first prostate stimulator DH tried to use was the Arnold Schwarzenegger of prostate toys. Needless to say DH's first attempt, with the other toy wasn't as successful as we had hoped. After washing and lubing the Helix, insertion was a breeze. Even though the sensation was new and different DH noted that it was "comfortable, interesting even pleasurable". When moving the Helix put pressure on prostate in two ways, internally and externally. Internally it felt like something was touching him very, very pleasurably almost like a pulling sensation. Externally there is a rounded end on the handle that put external pressure on prostate that adds to sensation. As I stated previously he needed to use this toy a bunch of times before fully enjoying it's benefits. The first several uses were pleasurable for him, but it didn't "knock it out of the park" like he expected. It wasn't until several weeks later that "it" happened. The other night while using the Helix he had the most incredible orgasm ever! Definitly "knocked it out of the park"! DH said he never had an orgasm like it! It was deeper, stronger, more intense like it was coming from someplace deep inside him that he never experienced before. For me, I felt the strength of his orgasm as his whole body shuddered and shook with pleasure. Afterwords he couldn't move, he needed to be still and to catch his breath.

The Arenos Helix is a fabulous toy for any man! We award it a 5 out of 5 hearts!

http://www.tootimid.com/aneros-helix.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We've used it a couple of times since the review. My husband really enjoys the heightened sensation, but also seems to have to be in the mood for it. So far we always travel with it.