Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

I Want You To Watch... (Part Two)

RC4BLUE

• Members

I Want You To Watch

(Part 2)

Rene still had on her light blue shirt. Her large breast pushed the material off her body. Marta began to run her hands under Rene’s Shirt. Reaching Rene’s breasts, Marta palmed them while sliding the material aside. Brian began to wrap his arms around Marta. Both women stopped him.

Brian stop being such a bad boy. I told you, you could watch. Now behave. Brian ignored Rene and continued to reach for Marta’s breasts. He was thwarted. Each woman grabbed an arm. They pushed him onto a nearby chair. In one swift motion he heard two clicks and felt his hands secured to the chair with metal cuffs. You can’t do this to me. Brian shouted he pulled at the cuffs and realized he couldn’t break free. Brian I told you to watch. Now, since you couldn’t behave yourself you have no choice. Marta came over to give you a little show and me a little pleasure. I’m going to get mine and you’re going to watch me get it. Brian sat silently. Rene kissed him. Then Marta did the same.

Marta slid the large stuffed footstool up to Brian’s chair. She positioned Rene over it, straddling Brian’s legs with her back to him. Marta gently pushed Rene forward causing Rene’s ass to rise and slightly part. Rene’s backside was at Brian’s chest. Marta walked over to the table where Rene had laid out a selection of toys. Marta picked up a vibrating butt plug and a long glass dildo. She grabbed some lube and began to coat the plug. Rene was licking her lips. Now be a dear and reach back and part your cheeks for me. Marta said as she walked back to Rene. Rene did exactly as she was asked. Brian began to whimper. Marta pushed the plug in Rene’s anus. Slowly Rene accepted the probe. When it was fully inserted Marta turned on the device. The vibrations purred. Rene began to seep liquid from her pussy. Marta started to slide the glass toy between Rene’s open labial lips. Each time the cool glass touched Rene’s clit, she jumped.

Oh God, I need to fuck. Brian started to repeat over and over. Marta ignored him. She pushed the glass toy into Rene’s tunnel. Rene’s muscles contracted around the cool glass. As Marta moved the glass in and out of Rene, her pending release began to build. The vibrations in her ass were sending her close to the edge. Each stroke left Rene panting and wanting more. Oh fuck, make me cum. Rene was begging. Marta turned the vibrations to full power and plunged the rod as fast as she could. Rene exploded. She was yelling and screaming. Her juices were squirting out of her, covering Brian’s lap. Just before the spasms stopped Marta withdrew the anal plug and pushed Rene’s wet pussy onto Brian’s hard dick. Rene sank onto him. Marta kissed Brian and stroked his nipples as Rene rode his hard shaft. Too soon Brian’s dick was pulsing. He shot his load deep in Rene.

Rene removed herself from Brian leaving a trail of cum down his leg. She kissed Marta as whispered your turn. Rene eased Marta to the couch, but not before Marta released Brian’s right hand. I want you to play with yourself while Rene eats me out. Marta whispered in Brian’s ear. He wasn’t sure he could get hard again so soon after cumming. When he saw Rene place her mouth on one of Marta’s breasts his dick stirred. Marta began to moan. Rene eased her fingers between Marta’s pussy lips. Brian’s dick jumped to attention. He began to stroke himself. That’s it. Stroke that thick cock. I want to see you play with yourself just like that. Marta moaned as she pressed Rene’s head between her open legs. Rene wasted no time. She ran her tongue between Marta’s slit. She darted her tongue in Marta’s opening over and over. She could taste Marta’s sweet nectar. Oh fuck girl, do my clit. I want to cum so bad. Eat that little clit of mine. Rene followed Marta’s instruction. She sucked in Marta’s clit. Marta jumped and moaned.

Brian was rock hard. He was pumping his dick quickly. Marta was enjoying the show. Rene continued to suck and lick Marta’s clit. Juices were flowing from Marta. Rene inserted a middle finger and stroked Marta’s g-spot. Over and over again Marta began saying Oh God. She was shouting. That drove Brian over the edge. He came on his stomach and hands. Seeing Brian cum sent Marta into orbit. She shook and pushed Rene away. Each spasm of her climax felt like erotic needles penetrating her every nerve. She couldn’t take any more stimulation.

Rene decided she wasn’t done. She walked over to Brian. On her way she picked up a collar and leash along with a leather cockring to snap around Brian’s limp manhood…

• Like 5