Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Sex Sex Sex

Harpy6

• Members

Ok I'm going to apologize in advance and thank those who read this...

First off I'm only 24 and I'm in the prime of my life. I'm getting so sick and tired of not being able to get any sex from my husband. We have been married for 4 yrs and together for 8 yrs. I will send him dirty text messages telling him what I want to do to him...for example I will text him how much I want his cock inside my pussy and moving in and out of me...or how I want to suck his cock when he gets home. It seems that even with these attempts he doesn't want any sex. I will also send him naughty pictures. Last night I was horny and really want to fool around, but he wanted to sit in the living room and play a video game with my brother (all online, brother wasn't actually at our house) I sent him at least 9 pictures of myself...naked of course and the only reply i got was a text that said I love you too...I'm sorry as your wife I should be turning you on and your video game should not be more important or interest you more then my pussy...

It's so aggravating that I get angry and then don't want to speak with him or have him touch me. I know that my reaction is kind of overboard...but when he is in the mood it doesn't matter what I'm doing he wants me to drop everthing and suck/fuck him.

He is way too timid when it comes to sex. I just needed to rant and share thank you

• Like 2

• Members

First, if I was you husband I would come running to you. Nothing would get in my way. S cond I hear your frustration. It is very difficult to be with a partner that doesn't want to have sex. I know I have been there. If you have talked to him, experessed you needs and desires and done everything you can think of, it may be time for some intervention or (God forbid) therapy.

I wish my last partner was as involved as you seem to be. The lack of a sexual relationship was one of the causes for the ending of the relationship. It was a shame, she is a bright, very good woman. We just didn't work in the long run. I wish you the best.

• Like 1

• Review Team

my favorite thing to do is to express to my husband, if I don't get it from you I am going to go out and get it from some where. Now that being said .......I have been with him for a long time almost 20 yrs. and I'm very aggressive......that sometimes can throw him off and I have to back off. I supplement with toys, fingers and so on. I totally feel for you. Have a heart to heart with him. Express your needs and where you are will to meet him half way on, but you have to talk to him.

• Like 1

• Members

my favorite thing to do is to express to my husband, if I don't get it from you I am going to go out and get it from some where. Now that being said .......I have been with him for a long time almost 20 yrs. and I'm very aggressive......that sometimes can throw him off and I have to back off. I supplement with toys, fingers and so on. I totally feel for you. Have a heart to heart with him. Express your needs and where you are will to meet him half way on, but you have to talk to him.

yes I totally agree :-) you need to unplug the computer and get his undivided attention and lay it on the line!!!
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Update: my husbanf has started seeing a therapist(of his own free will) and this past week the therapist pretty much told him that I was the man in the relationship because I'm the pursuer of sex. In an earlier session they discussed sex life and he said he was happy with how it was and explained that it is roughly once a week. He was asked if I was ok happy with that as well. And my husband stated that I would probably be happier with it more often.

So I know he is listening to me some...now all I need is for him to take action and make an effort for more than once a week. I crave him intimatly and express it to him daily he just still loves his ganes

• Like 1

• Members

Wow! That is a good start for him and you. It may take some time for him to increase his desire. There is usually dips and valleys in therapy as well as great discoveries and interesting changes. This is usually a longer road. I am so happy that there are positive changes for you and yours. I wish the best for both of you.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Wow I've never had this problem before. If my girlfriend came to me all hot and bothered you can bet I'd be all over that. A nice retired nurse I recently met loves to be spanked and udder niceties. She has a nurturing streak 40 miles wide and shes ALOT of fun.

• Like 1