Official Community Forums Home

Mini Mite Waterproof Massager With Sleeve

Whitedragon

• Review Team
This has to be my absolute favorite toy of all time! I have always been a huge fan of clit pleasers, but this sweet massager has more uses than just that lump of pleasure nerves! When the package arrives you get not only the mini massager, but also a jelly sleeve, and 4 different interchangeable heads that can produce mass orgasms! Yes, I said it. Using this toy, coupled with or without my amazing boyfriend I had Multiple Orgasms that had the neighbors calling to make sure I was alright! (Yes, it was embarrassing, but hell, best O's of my life!) At 4 inches long, 1 inch around, this massager is small enough to fit in your pocket or purse for on the go fun! It requires 1 AA battery, and the vibrations from this baby are super Strong! I loved it! This toy has officially made it to the #1 spot in my toybin! Did I mention that it's waterproof?

The first time I used this toy was in the shower, and WOW! The water was an excellent lubricator, and made the vibration that much stronger! I have to say the strength of the Mini Mite Waterproof Massager has really surprised me! Since I received it on Tuesday, I have used it every day, sometimes several times! It really gets the job done. The only issue I had at all is that it sucks the juice from the battery pretty quickly. With or without the shower, this toy is amazing. Absolutely amazing during sex. Just set it directly on your clit and prepare for the best orgasms of your life!

Cons: The toy sucks the life out of batteries. Don't use the name brand batteries in this toy because they just don't last long. instead, use dollar store batteries, and as always make sure you take the batteries out of the toy when your finished to make them last longer!

Pros: There are so many! The "extras" that come with this toy are fantastic! Easy to clean, waterproof, and guaranteed to give you multiple orgasms! Super awesome strength to the vibration, and it only needs 1 AA battery! Cost wise This is awesome! There are alot of the clit massagers that feel cheaply made, and this certainly does not!

Overall: I am buying a backup. Because that is how awesome and enjoyable this toy is! I wouldn't it for all the toys in my toybox! The Mini Mite Waterproof Massager and Sleeve is a great toy for beginners and Pros alike! A MUST HAVE for every toybox!

• Members

WOW, thanks for the grea review. Any time some one gets a backup it must be good.