Official Community Forums Home

Just Out Of Curiosity ;)

SpeedPrincess

So....I was wondering...why does no one use the chat feature on this site? Since we are all here for having similar interests you would think it would be some awesome conversation. Just an observation :D

• Members

I think the main reason is there is a group of us on here, but not the number at one time you need for chat in the chat room. Just my thought. This is a great site for us to help each other.

• Members

So....I was wondering...why does no one use the chat feature on this site? Since we are all here for having similar interests you would think it would be some awesome conversation. Just an observation :D

. Yea I was wondering that too. I think a lot of people are shy on here. Are you??? :-)

• Members

One of the problems is we all seem to be here at different times. I have been on the site when others are also on and jumped into the chat room. No one ever joined me. Maybe if some of us set up some times it could help.

• Members

I would love to use the chat with others...I have hopped onto it at random times both day and night where I'm at and there seems to never be anyone there

• Like 1

• Members

They used to be very active a few years ago but has slowed down since then. I have tried hanging out there and it has been hit or miss. Life I know for me has been a roller coaster ride in the last year or so.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

When I was here a few years ago the chat room was a pretty busy place. The only thing was there was more talking about cooking and baking then there was about sex and sex toys. I with you SpeedPrincess, if you ever want to chat let me know when and I'll try and be there. JJ