Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Icicles No. 2 - Glass Dong

Mikayla1

• Members

Ice Ice Baby!

No secret, Mikayla loves glass toys and the Icicles line is fantastic! Quality, hand-blown, solid glass pieces that are sure to be as pretty as fun to use! This massager is no different! Made from a uber sensual clear solid glass, these beautiful anal beads will pleasure you for years and years! Or, if you prefer, use them vaginally as well! The great thing about glass is, you can super sterilize your toys (in hot, hot soapy water or the dishwasher) so you can use them anally one night and vaginally the next without any worry of cross contamination!

These glass anal beads have 9 progressively bigger beads for the most intimate of experience. The fact that they are glass makes them solid and inflexible, which is a different experience when speaking anal. For vaginal, I was quite sure the larger side would be my first pick for insertion - as any glass toy with texture or bumps always feels amazing!

I decided to start with some vaginal play while I waited for my partner to come to bed. I ran the smooth glass between my vaginal lips and i have to say - FELT AMAZING! Each bump hitting my clit was like a silent salute to my arousal! I inserted the larger end, teasing my insides and loved how the bumps felt as they entered me. Just then my partner walked in and looked pleased to see me playing. He took the toy from me and took over play time. He pushed the toy in and out of me gently while rubbing my clit and I had a really nice orgasm! Love glass toys.

He then pushed me onto my hands and knees, put a fair amount of silicone lube on the smaller end of the toy and started to work it in. I have to say, glass anal toys are GREAT! The coolness of the glass combined with the smoothness and sturdiness made insertion easier than with some other toys! He pushed in slowly, listening to my cues, and got the toy about half way in. The firmness of it is a completely different experience, but one that I LOVED! I used a bullet as he tended to my ass with the toy and had some more orgasms!

This toy is GREAT! I used it both vaginally and anally and have to say, I love it both ways! Fantastic investment for the toybox as it is glass and will last a lifetime and it is good for more than one use! A definite MUST HAVE!

http://www.tootimid.com/icicles-2-glass-dong-clear-anal-beads-5741.html#

• Members

Great review... Let me say, I love this toy. Mikayla is absolutely correct, this toy is amazing. I love glass toys for their coolness and their weight. Clean up is so easy with glass. The progressive beads are most pleasurable. With a good lube the bulbs slide in easily. Each bead gives me more pleasure. I adore the feeling of cold or cool glass gliding into my ass. This toy really intsifies my orgasm. I own several glass toys and P-vibes, but I keep coming back to this toy time and time again. I say this is a must have in any toy box.

• Like 1

• Members

I am glad you concur! Yup, there is definitely something lovely about having glass up your ass!

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Have to second RC4Blue, great review Mikayla. One reason is haven’t tried glass before. While I have considered it, have stayed with plastic and rubber toys. Found rubber butt plugs can be tricky, and nice when inserted. Now seriously considering which glass toy I should get, thanks to your great advice. Thanks Mikayla!

• 1 month later...

Glass is always a fun add to your toy box! And, it's hypoallergenic, easy to clean, and can be sterilized!! Not to mention, since it's already smooth, not as difficult to insert!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/9/2018 at 9:37 AM, Tyger said:

Glass is always a fun add to your toy box! And, it's hypoallergenic, easy to clean, and can be sterilized!! Not to mention, since it's already smooth, not as difficult to insert!

When you describe it like that Tyger, how can one resist? Know that smooth vibes are not as difficult to insert either. Thanks for the advice and have fun! 

• Thanks 1