Official Community Forums Home

Clitty Spinner Dolphin Dual Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

CLITTY CLITTY BANG ME!

Normally, I am not really into "animal" toys. You know, dildos that look like bears or butterflies. However, I will make an exception in the case of this vibrator! The dolphin clitoral stimulator is really unique and it works as a dolphin. Here, let me explain:

Firstly, this vibrator has all the bells and whistles that any normal dual would have. A realistic penis shaped shaft vibrates AND rotates and it has its own bullet right near the top. The tip does curve slightly up, which can offer some great G-Spot stimulation. The clitoral stimulator, the Dolphin, has it's own bullet right inside. This toy is waterproof and only takes 3AA batteries to work. The controls on the base make operating the toy easy as there are 3 speeds of rotation / vibration and 3 for clitoral stimulator vibration.

Since this toy is a standard jelly material, I opted for some water-based lube. I lubed up the head and situated myself for insertion. The size of this toy is pleasing and as I pushed in I was pleased by the realistic feel. I inserted all the way in - feeling wonderfully full - and then I turned on the vibrations. WHOA MOMMA! OK, I knew from reading the box that the Dolphin didn't just vibrate like a standard rabbit, but moved side to side too and it does! The Dolphin's slim nose vibrates and moves back and forth and around and around in little circles! So, if you hold the toy inside with the Dolphin's nose aligned with your clit it will move and vibrate back and forth and rub little circles on your clit!

This toy gave me a crazy orgasm! Then it gave me a few more! It is a complete twist on a standard vibrating clitoral stimulator! So, if you like dual actions you MUST try this toy! The sensation is similar but yet more intense. It would be great for any woman who loves a dual and for any woman who wants to buy her first dual!

So, I am not an animal-themed vibrator hater any longer - I have fallen for this little Dolphin! They say Dolphins are smart - and this toy knows what I need!

http://www.tootimid.com/clitty-spinner-dolphin.html

I LOVE the dual bullets!! Very smartly designed!!! Woot!!!