Official Community Forums Home

I'm Back

jj53

• Members

Hi every one. I haven't been here in a long time, but I see lots of the same people are here that I knew from before. I had many a great chats before and am hoping I will again. A little about myself. I'm married but my wife has given up on chatting in sex sites which is a real bummer because she use to have some of her hottest and hardest orgasms when I licked her pussy while she was having hot sex chat with other people. We are a very sexual couple and enjoy most all aspects of sex, oral, fucking in about every position possible, toys, lots of toys. Di is a huge female ejaculator, and I love it. Taking a hot cum shower when she orgasms almost gets me off, but it sure gets me hot. I love the feel and taste of her pussy cum. As far as toys I have a huge collection of anal and prostate toys that get used regularly. Di has a strap-on that every time I see her slipping it on and buckling up my cock jumps to attention and gets hard as a rock. She uses dildos from 1 inch thick to 2 1/4 inches thick on my butt and they all are double dildos so she enjoys too. We have lots of vibes in all different shapes and sizes and we both love using our toys to mutually masturbate together and show off to each other. Well this might be more than everyone wants to know about us so if anyone has questions or just wants some good hot sexy chat let me know. JJ

• Members

Welcome back.