Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Neon Glass Dissappointment

RC4BLUE

• Members

I tried out the Neon Glass Vibe. I though vibration and glass, this could be intriguing. I love glass and vibration, what could be better. Well It wasn't as good of an idea as I thought it would be. This is a small vibe that is inserted into a glass sleeve. After placing power in the vibe I turned it on. It was loud, not just loud, very loud. Well it was loud until the vibe fell out of the glass sleeve. Looking at the sleeve i saw what looked like a rubbery glue that was ever so temporarily holding the vibe in place. The glue was on the vibe as well. So i cleaned up the vibe and stuck it back in the glass sleeve. If I thought it was loud before, now it was even louder. The vibrations were not very strong. There was never a chance I was going to get the pleasure I desired form this little device. I liked the idea. The reality didn't work. 1 Star rating.

http://www.tootimid.com/neon-glass-vibrator-sex-toy.html

• Members

Yeah....I have not yet found a vibrating glass toy that actually works.

I was just going to say what Mikayla did. The few I've tried, rattle, make a lot (A LOT) of noise, and always shake their way free of the plastic vibe. 2 smooth surfaces trying to hold onto each other just doesn't work.

Sorry this didn't work out for you. But thanks for the honesty!