Official Community Forums Home

Miss Being Able To Put Pics In With Reviews

Tyger

I really miss being able to post pics with reviewed items. Is a way we can fix this Rob?

• 1 year later...
Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hey Tyger,

I can always code the images in separately after you post the review. If there is an image you really want in your review, just send it to me in an email and I'd be happy to add it.

:D - MrsBettyCrocker

That's cool. But I'm not understanding why we can't do it like we use to. I think that it would be more beneficial to be able to do so with product reviews on the forums so people can see the item as soon as the review is posted, don't you? Just a thought.

• Like 1

• Review Team

Ovo B3 Silicone Cock Ring

Ovo B3 Silicone Cock Ring
When I received my Ovo B3 Cock ring, my girlfriend and I were eager to try it out. I was concerned at first that it may not fit because from looking at it through the package it came in the material of the cock ring didn't look like it was very stretchy.

Luckily that wasn't the case. It's made of a soft and stretchy silicone material that fitted perfectly over my cock. The only trouble I had was getting the vibrating bullet out of the cock ring.

The bullet is actually inside the cock ring and not through a loop on the top. Once I had the batteries inside the bullet and popped the bullet back inside the cock ring my girlfriend and I were eager to have some fun. While we were having a little foreplay fun, my girlfriend had a sweet kinky thought and decided to give me oral while I was wearing the Ovo B3 cock ring.

She said the vibration was noticeable on her lips but not to the point of distraction while she enjoyed pleasuring me. I felt the vibration through my erection and with the added sensation of my girl giving me oral it felt wonderful and the sensation was intense. Giving me a longer and harder orgasm. I give 4 stars only because of the difficulty putting in the batteries.  kinda like this or with a picture you take yourself?

Oh wow!! OK!! I figured it out!!! Open the shopping page, copy the image's location, Go to the button on the bottom right side, that says Insert Other Media. Insert Image from URL that space. Bammo!! Pic!!

I'm going and adding pics as we speak!!! YAY!!