Official Community Forums Home

Tako Personal Massager

Mikayla1

• Members

SO COOL - Or Should I Say WARM?

I am already a fan of the Nobu line of elegant and upscale vibrators but this one really takes the cake, or, er, the pie! I was intrigued by one function in particular: a body heat sensor. Yup, this toy senses your body heat while the toy is INSIDE you and increases the vibrations based on this measurement. How AWESOME is that? That means, as you heat up - the toy gets more....aggressive. Just what you want and need when you are trying to have an awesome orgasm!

There are other quite nice features with this toy as well. It is made of 100% silicone (no silicone lubes, please), has 3 independent motors (2 in the shaft, and one in the clitoral stimulator), has a textured, raised band on the shaft for extra stimulation during insertion, the clitoral stimulator sort of looks like a thumb and has powerful vibrations, this item is rechargeable (and comes with a USB charger and a wall adapter), has easy to use button technology on the handle, and has 10 levels of vibration. Holy moly those are a lot of options!

I couldn't wait to get this toy into my bed! The heat sensor REALLY intrigued me. I have never heard of or seen a toy that would sense body heat and react accordingly!

I had charged my toy via the wall adapter the night before and as soon as the kiddos went off to school I was ready to play! This toy is surprisingly light and has a very soft feel to it. The size of the shaft is nice and a little larger on the end. The buttons are easily reachable during play. I dabbed on some lube and began insertion. I love the way this toy feels inside. It is large enough to give a stretch, but still comfortable. I pushed the on/off button and the toy sprang to life. The vibrations are very strong and the clitoral stimulator felt AMAZING. I pushed the toy in and out of myself, experimenting with the vibration levels. I really liked pushing the toy inside of myself and holding the clitoral stimulator right where I wanted it. While I was doing that I noticed an increase in vibrations! The heat sensor WAS WORKING! I had almost forgotten about it. I continued to play and after my first orgasm the toy amped itself up MORE. This is really a neat idea. The hotter I got the hotter the toy made me! Totally cool!

This is a high quality, well designed, functional, elegant item! The price point is higher than some, but the toy SENSES YOUR HEAT! I think that is worth some extra dollars, don't you? I would recommend this toy to any player, especially those of us who have been residing on Toy Play Lane for some time as this is a new and unique idea! Totally worth it!

http://www.tootimid.com/tako-personal-massager-7172.html

• Members

Love the review. This toy sounds like it could be a lot of fun.