Official Community Forums Home

Gapers Inflatable Butt Plug

Mikayla1

• Members

PUMP UP The PLEASURE

I have to confess, the word "gapers" always makes me a little squirmish. The connotation is one that I don't like much. However, this toy I DO like - quite a bit! The concept is simple: a butt plug that you can insert at a smaller size, and then pump up to a larger size while inside. It is great for prepping for anal play or for just stimulating yourself internally. The plug itself is tapered nicely, slightly larger at the tip than the middle. The shaft is mildly ribbed for extra pleasure and the base is wide for safe play. There is a clear tube that connects from the plug to the pump-valve (think blood pressure cuff) and there is a safety valve for quick and easy release of volume.

So, the question is: does this toy WORK? Yes, but it takes some strength!

I played with this item with a partner, and I am glad that I did. We wanted to engage in a little anal adventure and I thought it would be the perfect time to try out this item. Get myself prepped for his rather large appendage! This is a latex toy so I opted for water based lube. After generously lubing both me and the toy, he began to insert. The smoothness and firmness made insertion fairly easy and the tapered tip and smaller shaft made it super comfortable. While my lover went to wash off his hands (a bit too lubey) I tried to pump it up. I squished the pump-valve. Nothing happened. I squeezed and squeezed and felt air resistance, but still it did not pump up. I checked the valve to make sure it was closed off - it was. When my lover came back I asked if he could pump it. He took it in his hands and gave it a few rapid squeezes and I felt the toy expand! He kept pumping until it felt amazing inside. I like how large it got inside (not freakishly large) and it felt really nice. He gave me a few orgasms via his fingers and tongue and then we removed the toy easily by releasing the air via the valve. The toy decompressed and removed easily - and made our ensuing anal fun super easy!

I am unsure why I could not pump up this toy myself, but my partner did achieve it. It was a unique experience, did what it was supposed to do, was comfortable and stimulating. I highly suggest this for anyone interested in anal stimulation by itself or in preparation for a night of anal fun!

http://www.tootimid.com/gapers-inflatable-butt-plug-7511.html