Official Community Forums Home

It Should Be Me...

• Members

I was talking to a friend and she was telling me how her boyfriend is not willing to give her oral pleasure. It got me thinking how I wish I was the one in her bed. I would slowly kiss and lick her to extasy, tasting her nectar, sucking in her labial lips, circling her clit until she screams. Just when she thinks I am finished I would do it again and again. I absolutely love pleasuring a woman this way and she deserves such pleasure. I wish it was me...

• Members

It seems to me that oral sex--going either way--is taboo for a lot of people. It is difficult to want to be the one to pleasure another--especially a friend who is in a relationship. I know that feeling, only too well. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you. I can just commiserate with you, because I am in a similar situation...

• Members

Talked with my friend recently, she told me her partner got angry the other day and put his hands on her, leaving bruising and swollen spots. I told her she never deserved that type of abuse and to get out now while the relationship is young. She said she loves him, but he hurts her, doesn't give her pleasure, is starting to control her movements and friendships. I told her it is going to get worse. I am afraid she is going to get hurt badly. She is attracted to "bad boys." She told me again she wants this relationship to work and she loves him. I am afraid...

• 6 months later...

RC ,tell your friend that she needs to get out! Any man that puts his hands on his lady does NOT really love her.Been there done that and finally tossed him after 10 long years. Now I'm smarter and Happier!

• Members

I keep having on going conversations about this with her. I know she needs to leave. But until she sees it she will not.

• Members

Talked with my friend recently, she told me her partner got angry the other day and put his hands on her, leaving bruising and swollen spots. I told her she never deserved that type of abuse and to get out now while the relationship is young. She said she loves him, but he hurts her, doesn't give her pleasure, is starting to control her movements and friendships. I told her it is going to get worse. I am afraid she is going to get hurt badly. She is attracted to "bad boys." She told me again she wants this relationship to work and she loves him. I am afraid...

You know, I would find someone to actually meet with her and tell her like it is. In a place she's comfortable at and where she's willing to sit listening to someone else's story. I find it actually helps having an outside source. A friend telling a friend is a blurred line.

• 1 year later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 2/2/2015 at 11:00 AM, RC4BLUE said:

Did she ever get out of that relationship before he did irreversible damage? 

• Members

Unfortunately for me the story has an ending that I wish didn't happen. She married the man. Then slowly told me how he was jealous of our friendship, how she could not be caught talking, then I stopped hearing from her. She would not answer my calls, texts of emails. It was sad.