Official Community Forums Home

Suggestions For Sex Toys

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I was looking to get suggestions on the hottest sex toys available on the market.

Boyfriend is out of the country temporarily.

Looking to purchase a Dildo 8 incher Thrusting Vibrator and Clit Tongue Flicker.

Horny girl has her needs.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Arenka

• Members

Happy V Day. If you are looking for great toys I would suggest beginning with a cyber skin dildo and a glass dildo (glass is wonderful). For vibration a good bullet is a must, Lelo products are great, an aluminum vibe is fun, a good rabbit can bring much pleasure. You might like some warming lubes or an anal probe or plug (vibrating, of course). Suction cup dildos can be fun if you get one with good suction. I suggest reading through the reviews here and on the retail site. Have fun and enjoy.

• Like 1

• Members

If you get a thrusting toy tell me if you like it! I always wanted to try one!

• Members

I have one NElady

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I was looking to get suggestions on the hottest sex toys available on the market.

Boyfriend is out of the country temporarily.

Looking to purchase a Dildo 8 incher Thrusting Vibrator and Clit Tongue Flicker.

Horny girl has her needs.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Arenka

I bought a wonderful dildo here at TT around 2000 or 2005. I don't use it much anymore but I still want a new one. Unfortunately it looks as tho it got super sized as an 8" by 1.66". Sold by Topco Sales and called the Fab Cock by Boi Toyz. The original like mine was/is 8.5" by 1.5" with 5.5" insertable. Made from beige rubber with a nice firm ball sac which makes a wonderful handle this puppy sports a suction cup which works to good effect also with shower walls and washers/dryers. Cupping this dildo by the suction cup with a bullet vibrator in ones palm again works to very good effect. You won't be disappointed. This dildo has authentic veins along the shaft and feels like a nice hard piece of man meat. Warm it up with you in the shower then take *him* exploring all your nether regions. :wub: :wub: :wub: For those of you who engage in anal sex this bad boy will do your backside up to extremely good effect. Over 10 or 15 years I gave myself 2 full body orgasms (of 2 minutes for #1 and 45 seconds for the 2nd O) and a few thousand small to medium toe scrunching orgasms. At around $15-20 back then this toy is by far the VERY BEST rubber dildos in my not too large sex toy collection.

I found that by spinning it half a turn on the in :wub: or out :wub: stroke the lovely sensations would be accentuated :wub: a good bit. As the new model which is 8 solid inches I'd be willing to bet the young lady above would find this puppy to be a very good substitute for her mans dick. I wish you well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Thrusting toys are amazing!!! The orgasms are incredible.

. Show us !!! How do you thrust it. I got a thrusting toy , God gave it to me !!! Lol!!!!
  • Like 1