Official Community Forums Home

Hand Job

bashful

• Members

The correct way is any way that brings pleasure. The best way to know what your partner like is to have your partner show you or to watch how they masturbates.

• Review Team

This is really different for each man.....you're going to need to talk to your partner. Some like there head stroke more then the shaft, others like the shaft more then the head, some like it hard and fast, while others like slow ......one thing I do know is a good lube works wonders.

Questions during fore play like: do you like this?, do you want it tighter?, would you like it faster? will guide you to doing it correctly.....but you can not be afraid to ask, you have to grab the bull by the horns.

Remember he likes you because you are already naked.....jump in and don't be afraid to explore.

• Like 2

• Members

It's good that you ask the question but, really, only your partner can give you the best answer. Don't be afraid to ask him! Get what you feel is a good rhythm going and then ask if he likes it that way. Don't be disappointed if he wants it faster or slower, tighter or looser. And, it may change during the course of the hand-job or be different tomorrow than it was today. Ask if he'd like to experiment with different lubes. K-Y, baby oil, hell even butter or cooking oil (whoops, guess I let that little kink out of the bag). The main thing is to ask what he likes and help him to be comfortable telling you. I'm sure he'll be happy to tell you and will almost certainly want to return the favor!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I seem to have good luck when I lightly hold the base (and balls) and relaxed but firm grip work the shaft and right where the head meets the shaft. I also like to lift my skirt or drop the pants, so he has something to look at!

• Like 3

• Members

I seem to have good luck when I lightly hold the base (and balls) and relaxed but firm grip work the shaft and right where the head meets the shaft. I also like to lift my skirt or drop the pants, so he has something to look at!

. You know I couldn't have said it any better!!! and lifting the skirt would make me even harder!!!!
  • Like 1

• Members

Blondeboobs&brains, I know exactly what you mean. Then again I just may be orally fixated.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure about anyone else but I've never given a hand job without it turning into a blow job.

I have done so, without it turning into a blowjob. It was suppose to be discreet, and he did cum each time I did this. It was fun, hot, and led to other things later on in the evening.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What is the correct way

There is no one correct way. Each man is different. Some like a light touch. Others, like a firm grip. Some like it dry, others wet.......you have to ask your man what he likes. You can do this very huskily, and sexy, while you're playing, asking him what he wants you to do with your hands. Just ask.....

• Like 1

• Members

You're exactly right Tyger, just ask. We get to play with it whenever we want, so we know what feels best. As eye4eye said, lifting the skirt or dropping the pants is always nice, in my opinion, for something nice to look at...

M

• Members

dont use lube most of the time but I am uncut so it easier to do it that way. :)