Official Community Forums Home

Slight Detour

We decide to go out for dinner on a Friday evening, we are chatting about our day, and you look over at me and say, Change of plans. A sight detour, it won't take long. As I agree, you continue driving and happen upon a hole in the wall bar with motor cycles sitting out front. I ask why we are here and I am told that I will just have to wait and see. We walk in, grab a booth, order our drinks, and before I know it your hand is up my skirt. As I shift positions, you notice one of the biker guys trying to look and see what you doing. You continue to work your way up my inner thigh and find me already wet. You try to spread my legs even further apart, when this guy walks up and asks if he can join us?. You motion for him to slide in the booth behind us, directly behind me, and tell me to be the good little slut that you know I am. I don't mix words with you and do as I am told.
With your free hand you un botton my blouse, pull out my tits and tell him to start playing with my nipples, slow and easy and then progressively getting rougher.

Just as he begins to rub my nipps, I let out a moan that echoes thru out the bar, which grabs the attention of the others.
Before I can catch my breath, there are 5-6 more guys at our booth, wanting their turns at your little slut. One of the guys suggests moving over to the pool table, as to where everyone can get a look..

With this idea, you quickly move me to the pool table and you begin to take off my skirt and blouse, while someone in tugging at my bra,trying to desperately unhook it. You help me up onto the pool table, gentle lay me back, and begin to finger my now dripping pussy as the guys ask for permission to touch.
You grant permission to all, and tell me to be the good little slut that I am, and that I will be well rewarded later that nite.
As I feel rough hands on my skin, you try to fist my pussy and I let out another moan, my face laced with anticipation.
You begin to work your fist deeper and deeper inside me,, knowing that this is what I enjoy.

One of the guys ask if they can fuck me after you are finished. You tell me tonite you will share your good little slut.
Knowing what my reward will be, I have no choice but to obey. Each of the guys takes turns, and then decides to fill all my holes at once while a few of them jack off on my tits.
Before I know it, I have cum all over me, including inside every hole. By this time I am gasping, moaning, exhausted, elated, overwhelmed, and my head is spinning.
As the guys finish up, they thank you for allowing them to enjoy your girlfriend and that I am a good cum slut. The bar tender says that we are welcome back any time.
With that, I am allowed to go clean up a little and get redressed, as now we are late for dinner.
As we are walking back to the van, you grab me, holding me tight and say...you will be well rewarded tonite.
As we embrace, you can taste the others cum in my mouth and smell the salty fragrance on my skin.
  • Like 1

• Members

Intriguing story with a very arousing edge.

TY. When I was dating someone after my divorce, he thought I was shy, timid, and wouldnt say what I wanted. This is the text he recieved late one nite. I knew from our talks, that he was into DOM/SUB and gang bangs.

So needless to say I OPENED his eyes to the possibilities.